Chapter 39

Chapter 39
CHLOES  POV

"Well," I began. "It's a long story. A VERY long story. And I've been keeping this from everyone for a while now, and I think it's time that everyone should know who I was"
You can do this Chloe.
You can do this.
"I was homeless. I lived on the streets. I had nowhere else to go. I slept in a cardboard box. I begged for money. One day, I was playing the guitar while singing along, when I noticed a talk gorgeous looking brown hairs not with the most beautiful emerald green eyes I have ever seen. I knew who he was. Everyone does. And I fell for him. But who wouldn't? The next day, it was lashing rain, and Ricky was kind enough to go to tons of different shops and buy me loads of clothes to keep me warm. He gave them to me, and then he took me out for some coffee. We got to talking, and we got to know each other a lot more. That was when I found out how amazing he really was. And soon enough, we were inseparable. If it wasn't for Ricky, I wouldn't be here right now. I would still be living on the streets. I don't know why a I would do with out him."
The whole audience said "awwww" and started to cheer. "W-wow" was all Ellen could manage to say. "You are one tough girl Chloe. I never knew you had such a hard life. You're so brave. Where are you living at the moment?" Ellen asked, kind of shocked. She never really saw that coming, did she.
"Well, later on that day Ricky walked me back to the street to see that all of my things had been vandalised. Everything was ruined; my box was torn to shreds, but most importantly, my guitar was ruined. That guitar meant so much to me. I had nowhere to stay, so Ricky was kind enough to to ask me if I wanted to stay at his house. And I am still living there now." More "awwwwws" came from the audience. "That is just so sweet" Ellen said in awe. "Yeah" I replied, looking down, my cheeks turning bright red. "Ricky is a really sweet guy."
"Is Ricky here today?" Ellen asked eagerly. "Yes" I replied "he's in the audience."
"Well Ricky, come on down!" Ellen said and I laughed, while the audience shrieked and cheered when Ricky stood up from his seat and made his way towards us. He sat down in the chair beside me and whispered in my ear "I love you."
"Hello Ricky, thanks off coming down." "The pleasure is mine" Ricky said as he flashed the most beautiful smile. I couldn't help but gaze at him. Every time I look at him, I fall in love with him all over again. "So Ricky"'Ellen started. "Why do you think you love Chloe so much?"
Ricky was looking down but when Ellen said this his head slowly rises and turns to me. He gently smiles and holds my hand, laces his fingers with mine. "The minute I laid my eyes on her, I immediately knew that I would fall in love with her. The way her hair fell I from of her sparkling blue eyes. The way she played the guitar beautifully and sang so elegantly. The way she looked up at me when I first spoke to her. Her eyes were filled with fear. I wanted to help her. And that's what I did. And I am so glad that I did, because Chloe was the best thing that has ever happened to me me."
For the third time, more "awwwws" filled the room. I turn my head and happily smile and at Ricky, and I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Please, stop it with all this cuteness. It's all so overwhelming." Ellen cries and she grabs a tissue from her pocket and wipes her eyes. " you are such and inspiration Chloe, both of you are." We both smiled and replied with a "thank you" in synchronisation. "Chloe when you were talking about your guitar. Did that guitar have any special meaning to you?"
"Yes" I reply. "That guitar was so special to me. I've had since I first became homeless, and it has a lot of history. The way I got it makes it feel so sentimental to me, and I was so upset when I found it, crushed into pieces."
"Well" Ellen said as a huge grin appeared on her face. "We know that you love playing the guitar, so we got you something." And that was when a man came out with the most beautiful acoustic guitar I have ever seen in my life. It was a brown wooden colour, with sparkly gold outlines. There were gold rhinestones surrounding the middle, and it was gorgeous. "I also got some of my friends to sign it too." Ellen said as the man gave me the guitar and I looked at it to see that it was signed my FRICKING JUSTIN BIEBER, SELENA GOMEZ, ARIANA GRANDE, ED SHEERAN, BEYONCÉ, AND RIHANNA. My hear skipped a beat. I almost fainted. I jumped into Ellen's arms and I whispered "thank you so much."
"Oh but we are not finished here yet." Ellen said whom grinning. She brought me to the other side of the stage and the blue curtain behind me opened up so I could see the most stunning black Porsche. I cupped my hands over my mouth and I let out a cry. I hugged Ellen and shouted "THANK YOU SO SO MUCH" . I then turn to face Ricky, and I immediately run into his arms and I hug him tightly, never wanting to let go.