Chapter 19

Chapter 19
RICKYS POV

Today was the day of the release party for the new show I was starring in, Best Friends Whenever. I was really excited because Chloe gets to meet all of my friends. I've already told my band mates Emery and Liam about Chloe, because we tell each other everything. I also told them about her being homeless, and that when they meet her they have to have respect for her and to be extra nice, because the only person she really knows, is me. Wow that's weird. Well it's good that she will get to make friends tonight. I'm also very excited to see Chloe in the dress, I know she is going to be beautiful.
I was at the front door ready to leave, waiting for Chloe. I was wearing a black tux and a black tie.
"You ready Chloe?" I shout so she could hear me.
"I'm coming now!" She shouts back. Then, I turn around to see the most beautiful human being in the world, walking down the stairs. My girl.
Chloe looked absolutely stunning. I have good taste. The dress fitted her perfectly, and it showed off her amazing curves.
"I-I'm speechless" was all I could say. "Your so beautiful" I say as I take her hand and gently kiss it. Chloe laughs and then says "thank you, Ricky. And my god may I say you look extremely sexy on that suit" she says while putting her hands on my chest. We both laugh.
"Shall we?"
She takes my arm and puts her head on my shoulder, and we get into the black limo.
The drive to the event was going to take a while, because it was further into Hollywood. During to journey, I started to sweat a little. I was nervous as hell, and Chloe started to tell that I was nervous because she was holding my hand, and she could feel the sweat. "What's wrong babe?" She asks me.
"What? Oh nothing I'm fine, really" I kiss her on the cheek then looked out the window.
Chloe didn't know this, but there was someone going to this party that could try and ruin Chloe and I's relationship,
And I was not looking forward to seeing her.