Chapter 20

Chapter 20
RICKYS POV

we finally arrive at the building that the event was taking place in, and I stepped out of the limo. I put my hand out in Chloes direction to help  her get out of the vehicle, and she took it.
We walked into the event, hand in hand, to see a large room crowded with people.
"Ready?" I whispered in Chloe's ear.
"Ready."
I introduced Chloe to all of my friends, and she knew who most of them were, because a lot of them are well known. I introduced her to Bailey, Kendall, kalani, Paige, Brooke, Landry, emery, and Liam.
I think she got on the most with Paige, because they talked for a long time. They look quite alike, actually. While they were talking, emery and Liam brought me over to one side.
"Hey guys" I say while giving them both bro hugs.
"Sooo" emery says. "How are you and Chloe doing?"
I sigh and look over to see Chloe talking to all the girls. I smile and say "perfect. Just perfect."
My smile quickly changed to a frown when I saw the one person I did NOT want to see, storm past everyone and approach Chloe.
Maddie.
"shit" I say out loud. Emery and Liam quickly cop on to what I was staring at. "Oh crap" Liam says.
"We got your back man, let's go" we quickly ran over to the the girls, and I lace hands with Chloe, while emery and Liam stand behind me, and Maddie Ziegler stands opposite from Chloe, glaring into my eyes, her hands turning into fists.
CHLOES POV
What the hell is going on?