Chapter 25

Chapter 25
CHLOES POV

I sat Down on the couch not moving, while Ricky opens the door and let's Lori into the house. She sits down beside me.
"Are you ready?" She asks me, with a really sweet voice.
"I hope so" I reply laughing.
"What song are you going to sing?" Lori asks.
"Well Ricky and I have prepared to do the song stay by Rihanna. Ricky is going to play the piano."
"Sounds great!"
And with that, I walked over and stood beside the piano, where Ricky was sitting down, ready to play.
"Ready?" He mouths to me. I slowly nod, and Ricky begins playing the piano.
RICKYS POV
Chloes voice really takes your breath away. I almost stopped playing the piano because I was just paying attention to her and nothing else. Her voice is so sweet and soft, and she can hit the high notes just perfectly. She has an amazing range, she can go high and low, and sound really good while doing it. She can hold the notes for a long time and never run out of breath. She has a strong voice, her notes never sound weak.
I've never heard anyone sing as well as Chloe does, let's just hope Lori feels the same way.
CHLOES POV
the song finally ends with the high note, and I think I got it right. Ricky stops playing and I turned my head to look at Lori, who looks pretty stunned.
"I really don't know what to say" she begins. I frown. She didn't like it.
"How could I know what to say? Because there are no words that can describe how talented you are Chloe. Your voice is so mesmerising, so elegant, so sweet.. But those words don't even describe how amazing your voice is."
A firework just burst into colours inside my head.
Is she going to do anything about this?
"Chloe?" Lori says.
"Yes?"
"I want to work with you."