Chapter 43

Chapter 43
Ricky's pov
Bad language😯
*19 hours later*

It was 5 in the morning when we finished writing our 10th song. OUR 10TH FUCKING SONG. I didn't think that would ever be possible, but anything is possible with George Lee. He's probably one of the best song writers in the world at the moment. He thinks of the lyrics so quickly, and the lyrics are beautiful. He can write a song in just one hour. You would think that the song wouldn't be good. You would think the lyrics wouldnt be nice because it would seem rushed. But it's not like that at all. The lyrics are so ellagant and graceful, and they bring joy to everyone's ears. Now we have 13 songs (including the three George had already written for Chloe) just 8 more to go, because we are aiming for around 21 songs to be on the album. But I still can't get over how we've written 10 songs in less than a day. Wowza.

Chloe's pov
We finally finished working after 16 fucking hours and oh my god I am so fucking exhausted. I have been singing over and over for hours and my throat is aching. George and Lori are staying in the two guest rooms so we could start working in the morning/afternoon. Before I left the dance studio to go up to bed, Ricky said "wait!" I turned around and said "yeah?" While I yawned. "We still haven't come up with a name for your album" Ricky says while thinking. "Hmmm" I wondered while I sat back down on one of the chairs, and Lori George and Ricky all thought on what to name the album. An idea suddenly came to my head and I popped head up.
"I've got it." They all turned their heads to me and said "what is it?" In synchronisation.
"Fighter"
Smiles appeared on all of their faces. They knew why I wanted to call it that. I thought that it was a really good name for my album, because that one word pretty much sums up what my life was like before I met Ricky. I was basically fighting for my own life when I was out, living in the streets.
I was a fighter.
Ricky looks at me and smiles " l love it." He said. The other two nodded they're heads in agreement. I winked at Ricky and smiled to myself as I left the studio, ran to my room and stumbled onto my bed. My head hit the pillow and I was out like a light.