Chapter 47

Chapter 47
Chloe's pov

They took millions of pictures of us together, then separate photos. I'm guessing I will soon see these on covers of magazines. After all the photos have been taken, Ricky goes off to find his band mates while I walk over to some interviewers. When I finished what felt like my billionth interview, I finally made my way inside to the big event. I was greeted by loads of cheers and whistles. I smiled and made my way over to Paige who was sitting at a table.
*skip time to towards the end of the night*
Tonight is the best night of my life. I'm having so much fun, dancing with my friends, dancing with Ricky, getting photos, having everyone here to support me, it's all just so amazing. Towards the end of the night, everyone was up on their feet and dancing to my song "Skinny love". My head was laying on Ricky's chest when he whispered "Chloe can I talk to you outside for a minute?" He sounded worried. Oh no. What's wrong? I nodded my head and we both walked out into the hallway. "Chloe I have something to tell you." Okay I am getting really scared now. "Did you cheat on me?" He burst out laughing and said " no Chloe, you know I would never do that to you. I'm going to be making a new album with my band."
"Ricky that's fantastic!" I said with excitement. "Well actually, it's not really." He began. "The studio that I am recording in is much further away, it's about an hour and a half away from our house. And since we don't have one of the best writers in the world on our team, it's going to take a while for us to make and record it. And since it's so far away, I won't be home until very late in the evening for most days. We won't see eachother as much as we do now. But whenever I have free time, I promise that I will be with you for every single second of it, because I love you Chloe. And I don't want to lose you." I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his chest. "Nothing bad is ever going to happen to us Ricky. Do you know why? Because we both love eachother more than anything else in the world. Nothing bad will happen, okay?"