Chapter 21

Chapter 21
Rickys pov
Maddie Ziegler. God my blood burns even when I think of her name. Maddie is a very popular singer, and she is my ex girlfriend.
We went out for about a year, but I broke up with her last year when I found out she had been cheating on me with 2 different guys the whole time we were going out. Ever since then she's always wanted to get back together with me, but I would never do that because I'm not an idiot. I know she will try and break Chloe and I's relationship, but that won't happen.
"What do you want" emery snaps to Maddie.
"I just wanted to meet rickys new girlfriend! Chloe, is it? I'm Maddie, it's so great to meet you!!" She says, too excitedly.
"Em yeah it's Chloe, nice to meet you too" Chloe replies with her sweet voice. I can tell she was confused as hell.
"Sorry Maddie but we don't want to talk right now, see ya" I say, and lead Chloe to the other side of the room.
"What was that all about?" Chloe asked. "You were all being really rude to Maddie, why?"
I then told Chloe everything, and she finally understood.
"What the hell, that bitch!" She says to me. "That must have been awful for you Ricky"
"It's alright, I have a girlfriend who is infinity times better than Maddie is." I say and kiss Chloe on the cheek. She laughs. "How about I go get us some drinks" I add. "Sounds good." She replied and flashed her beautiful smile.
CHLOES POV
As I am standing in the room alone, waiting for Ricky, I notice Maddie talking to emery Liam and Paige. I slowly walked towards them so I could here what Maddie was talking about. She was talking about me.
"I don't know what Ricky sees in that freak, why would he date a homeless skank like her? Probably out of pity. But guys come on, celebrities don't date shabby hippies like Chloe! She's dirt! A nobody! She should go back to the fucking streets.
Nobody wants to be friends with trash like her."
I watched in shock, tears quickly forming in my eyes.