Sneak Peek.

Aaradhya's Pov.

Hi Barbie
Hi Ken!
Do you wanna go for a ride?
Sure Ken!
Jump in...

I'm a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on Barbie, let's go party!

I immediately woke up and yawned, turning off the sound of my alarm ringtone before checking my phone.

I had received three messages on whatsapp.
Two amongst them were from my college group about lectures and the last message was from Tiara.

I tapped my finger on her name.

Tia: I hate you Aaradhya :-( .

"Oh shit, what's the time now? Oh my God! 7 am.
Tia will kill me. You are so dead, Ms. Aaradhya Mehra." I got out of the bed, cursing myself.

How could I fell asleep?
I clearly remember putting an alarm.
Tiara will be so annoyed.

Tiara Sen is one of the richest girls of our batch and unfortunately, my only friend. She is a perfect example of beauty without brains because she is dating the dumbest boy of our college.

Urgh, her boyfriend.
That idiot! I hate him so much. Even his mention makes my blood boil.

I exhaled loudly.

Why to waste time thinking about that jerk?

I quickly headed towards the washroom and got ready. I wore my favorite white top and black skinny jeans which Tiara had gifted me on my birthday.
I tied my hair into a pony tail before I entered the kitchen which was exactly opposite to my room.

"Maa, why didn't you wake me up last night? Yesterday, I had mentioned about how important it is for me to stay awake." I screamed, while entering the kitchen. I had told her to wake me up incase I fell asleep but she didn't.

On the other hand, Maa was busy cooking the breakfast as usual and she didn't even glance at me. Her face was stoic and she was not paying attention to what I said.

"Stop it sister, you were sleeping so peacefully so we didn't wake you up. Why are you making a fuss about it?" My little sister, Aditi spoke instead.

"Maa, I wanted to wish Tiara. She was eagerly waiting for my call." I stopped talking when Maa tossed some food on my plate and glared at me. She didn't like me arguing at the moment.
I sat quietly next to Aditi at the dining table.

"So, what's the big deal Ardu?
You both spend the whole day together and today is your first day of the second year in college. You need proper rest. Anyway, I don't like that friend of yours in the first place." Maa finally uttered those bitter words.

Maa thinks Tiara always takes advantage of my innocence which is true at some point but I don't have any other true friend than Tiara in the college.

I agree that Tiara is self obsessed and hot headed but she has a good heart.

I stood up from my seat and back hugged Maa.

"Maa, you know very clearly that she has no one in this world to care for her. Her parents don't even call her as they are quite busy in expanding their business and I am the only one who celebrates her birthday every year." I spoke sadly.

She sighed and smiled at me before leaving the kitchen.

"Don't you lie sis! Yesterday, I saw her with some guy on a motorbike and beside she's selfish, not like you who never thinks about herself." Aditi whispered in my ears. I narrowed my eyes.

"You don't need to peek in somebody's personal space." I warned her.

She rolled her eyes and continued hovering over the food.

Tiara with a guy on a motorbike.

I knew, who it could be.
Her idiot boyfriend.
The only man that annoys me to the core.
Riddhant Taneja!

------------------------------------------------------------
This is the prologue.
Did you like it?.

Do Vote and Comment.