Chapter 53-Let's End This.

Aaradhya's Pov.

It felt good to see that Riddhant is trying his best to make everything sorted between him and Tiara with his subtle approach.
He spends most of his time here in the hospital and even Ian is quite cool about him visiting Tiara.

But his gestures are not welcoming to everyone.

He has turned into another nurse which is irking Tiara and Sister Windy a lot as he performs all her duty forcefully.

He feeds her food, he reads books for her everyday, he makes her have all those prescribed medicines without any fail. He even massages her foot when it hurts.

With Tiara's expression, it clearly shows that she's quite annoyed with him but because of me, she's trying her best to stay calm and composed. Sometimes she's even rude to him but he's doesn't mind it and behaves politely.

Tables have really turned around. He made several attempts to converse with us especially with me but I am broken too despite of still being in love with him.

It pained me more to see him suffer everyday bearing all sort of our silent treatment and Tiara's rude behaviour.

It's really tough to be normal but I need my time.

Today, he left a bit early for the hospital as I couldn't find him in the hotel. It wasn't much surprising for me because he usually leaves before me.

As I was sauntering in the hospital corridor proceeding towards Tiara's room. I suddenly stopped at the window outside where I saw him hugging Tiara.
It made my body go stiffed.

What's happening?
Are their feelings back again?

What about Ian then?
And me?

I am still his wife now.

"But he never confessed that he loves you." My subconscious snapped, reminding me.

He had admitted that he loved Tiara a lot and even Tiara was deeply in love with him before.
May be, they've thought of reconciliation.

While I was busy with my apprehension, I didn't notice him coming my way.

I finally glanced at him when he stood opposite to me. He had a pleasant smile on his face and he looked genuinely happy. I faked a smile withholding my emotions.

"Aaradhya!" He spoke my name huskily.

"Hey!"

"I'm so happy and I want to tell you something." He blushed.

This was the first time, I saw him like this rather than that usual smug on his face and his flirtatious attitude.

"I know what you want to talk but this isn't the place to talk, I need time and we'll discuss it later." I replied curtly and walked inside the room avoiding any more conversation with him.

As I moved towards Tiara's bed, I found her smiling brightly.
She looked different today with some sort of relief which reflected from her face.

"Somebody's quite happy today." I grinned.

"Yep, It feels so good actually better when a huge amount of burden is removed from ones shoulder." She answered sighing.