Chapter 45-His Side Story.

Aaradhya's Pov.

It was the time for me to leave my home with a heavy heart.
Maa had already started crying. I hugged her and wailed hard. Dad couldn't mask his emotions, he cried a bit too when I hugged him.

"Di." Aditi sobbed when I hugged my baby sister before departing.
I bid farewell to everyone and sat inside the car with tears still welling up.

"Riddhant beta (Son), please take care of her." Maa said between her sobs. He nodded and occupied the seat beside me in the car.

The driver ignited the car and drove off. I quickly wiped my face but the tears in my eyes didn't stop from gushing down.

Riddhant gently placed his hand on mine for assurance but I didn't pay heed to him and kept staring out.

"We are going to our house in Mumbai, Mom and Dad will be there only to welcome you. They'll leave after that." He said while I didn't respond to him.

Throughout the ride, I didn't talk to him, I pretended to sleep to avoid him and succeeded eventually.

The car halted near the mansion after two hours of journey. His parents and few of their friends including Varun and his family were waiting for us already.
They managed to reach before us and welcomed me.
We performed the remaining post wedding ritual. I faked smiles in front of them with a great difficulty.

Dhanashree Auntie, his mother took me to the room that flashed those memories, when I stayed with him here last time. The room now is decorated with flowers everywhere around. While I was busy thinking, Auntie nudged me.

"Dear, we'll leave now. If you want anything. Just tell Riddhant." His mother said humbly and walked out.

After she left, I started gawking at the room blankly.

Why did I deserve this? What should I do now? I just asked for a simple and happy life, then why did I land up here in this mess?

I was so grounded in my thoughts that I didn't see him entering.

He back hugged me.

"You look so beautiful wifey." I heard his husky voice. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He started pestering soft kisses behind. I stood like a statue while he trailed kisses on my exposed back sending shiver to my body.

"He broke me." Her words echoed again.

Realisation dawned on me and I pushed him with all my strength.

He looked flabbergasted with my sudden outburst.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME WITH THOSE FILTHY HANDS OF YOURS." I yelled.

"Aaradhya?" Shock was written on his face.

"You wanted me, right? You just want to bed me that's the reason you married me, MR. RIDDHANT TANEJA. I was just a challenge to you, wasn't I?" I fumed angrily.

"What are you..." He tried speaking but I interrupted him again.

"You are just a man-whore who doesn't care about anyones feelings
First Tiara then me.
That's why you didn't tell me about your past, right?" I shouted again.

"Enough." He yelled back.

"Enough of your accusations.
How could you call me a man-whore even after reading the letter?
Do you really think so low about me after four months, AARADHYA!" His voice got louder with the mention of my name.

"What letter are you talking about?" I asked him.

"The letter which I had send you with the saree to your flat." He answered angrily.