Chapter 46-Finding Her.

Aaradhya's Pov.

"Hello, I need your help." I spoke as soon as she lifted my call

"Aaradhya?" She sounded muddled.

"Kanchan, can I please come to your house now?" I asked her hoping that she doesn't ask me more questions.

"Is everything okay, Aaradhya?" She questioned.

"Kanchan, I'll answer to all your questions afterwards but now I need help, are you willing to help me?" I was perturbed by her questions.

"Yeah, sure dear. I'll text you my address." She readily obliged and texted me her address.

I hired a cab and reached her house.

I know this is wrong on my part to leave him and take this step but I need some space from him.

I need my answers and this is the only way that I can get find her and get a clarity.

"Aaradhya, are you alright. What happened? Is Riddhant okay?" Kanchan looked concerned as soon as she found me in my bridal appearance at her doorstep.

"Yes, everything is fine." I replied shrugging.

"Can I get something else to wear and some water to drink?" I asked her.
she nodded and handed me a glass of water. Meanwhile she brought her t-shirt and pyjamas and gave it to me.

Once I changed into them, I delineated her my problem.

"But Aaradhya, how can I help you here?" She queried.

"Not actually you but I need your brother's help." I explained.

"Girish! What will he do?" She asked again in dubiety.

"I'll tell you once it's morning as he's sleeping now." I glanced at the boy who was fast asleep on the couch hugging his Ipad.

"But will he help me?" I asked her.

"Don't worry, he'll be more than happy to help you." She replied, handing me glass of water.

"Actually Aaradhya. My brother likes you, I mean he adores you a lot." She smiled.

"Okay." I drank some more water and handed her the empty glass.

"You can sleep in my room as my mother is not here, I'll sleep in hers." She said and I followed her.

I lied on the bed and she switched off the lights.

"Thank you, Kanchan."

"Don't thank me. That's what are friends for."

Tiara, I need to find her or else neither of us could be in peace ever.

I'm sorry Riddhant but I've to do this.

I thought and drifted to sleep.

------------------------------

Riddhant's Pov.

She said that she believes me.