Epilogue-Joy To The World.

Aaradhya's Pov.

It has been almost eight months since our return from Australia and I can't wish for more of a great life.

We left only after my best friend married Ian just before her surgery. It was a small ceremony. Lourdes was ordained so she got her brother married to my best friend.
Tiara's surgery went well and she's a bit stable after it with a hope of recovery.

After we returned from Australia or I could say our unplanned honeymoon, I faced the wrath of my other best friend Nikita. Not to forget, her pregnancy mood swings were totally appalling and because of her frustration on me, she even scolded my boss turned brother who tried supporting me. Poor Varun!

Nikita with her huge baby bump or I would say babies bump because of carrying triplets has turned all bossy and ordering now.

The only person who knows to control her is none other than her idiot brother Harsh.
He's being quite grumpy himself nowadays after his breakup with Preeti. Oh I liked that girl but sometimes all relationships don't work. While there was a break up, somebody just hooked up.

Chirag finally got the guts to ask my sister out. Despite of Riddhant's constantly brotherly protective behaviour, They've got into a relationship.

My husband has turned all mushy mushy or romantic in other words around me.
Yes! sometimes we do get involved in fights as somethings never change but the best part comes after that when my loving husband tries to make up for his lashing out because he's unable to bear my silent treatment just like yesterday.

Oh! I am flushed thinking about the last night. The details would be just too much information.
Currently, I am leaning on the bed frame as my darling husband is hugging me with his hands around my petite frame.

He looks so peaceful and cute like this. Unable to control myself, I gently stroke his hair. A small sexy smile leaps on his face realizing my touch.

"Drooling over your Edward Cullen?" He teased me with his eyes still closed.

"Ah! Somebody's watching Twilight but beside you are not Edward Cullen. He's too white. You are more like Jacob Black." I remarked.

"But Jacob and Bella weren't together." He retorted and he opened his eyes.

"Then who says I am Bella." I winked my eyes at him and quickly kissed his lips surprising him with my boldness.

"Hmm. Someone wants another round of last night act." He smirked making me blush harder this time.

"Shut up!"

"I would when I do this."
He quickly pulls me closer and smashes his lips on mine, kissing me passionately but our make out session is interrupted by the buzzing sound.

"Riddhant.. Your phone.." I breathe out.

"Ahh! He or she can wait but I can't." He continues savoring my lips.

"Riddhant, please pick up. It might be urgent." I pull my face back as his phone keeps on ringing.

"Ahhh! who the hell is disturbing me on sunday." He groaned and picked up his phone.

"Oh it's Varun.." He answered.

"Hey, what? where? okay we are coming." He replies and disconnect his phone.

"What? Is everything okay?" I asked out in concern.

"Yeah! it's Nikita... we need to go." He said and jumped out of bed immediately.
I followed him and got ready as fast as I could.

We quickly headed to the hospital.

"She's in the labour room." Harsh strolled towards us.
I greeted Varun's parents who were equally worried like their son.