Chapter 9-Because you are my fiancée.

Please Give your feedback.
Vote and Comment.
Enjoy Reading:-).
_________________________________
Aaradhya's Pov.

I couldn't believe that this jerk is again trying to woo me. I won't come in his trap now.
I already had enough of it.

All were gathered around us when I faced him.

Dad made an announcement for us to exchange our rings.

Our parents surrounded us in  no time. His mom gave him the ring that we had selected that day.
At the same time, Maa handed me his ring.
He took my hand in his and smiled. I didn't react when he slipped it on my ring finger. Everyone clapped.

Then I did the same thing but I didn't held his hand in my palm.
The same sound of clapping echoed and my parents hugged me while he hugged his.

Then we both took some blessings from our elders. He again draped his arm around my waist, this time holding it very tightly.
I tried to resist his grip but instead his held grew tighter. He is physically much stronger than I am but he hasn't seen my claws yet.

"Leave me." I murmured, angrily.

"Never." He whispered in my ears plastering his smile to others.

The word felt like a promise.

"Why are you doing this Riddhant?" I looked at him.

"Because you are my fiancée" He exclaimed and kissed my cheek. My eyes went wide.
He smirked again.

Fiancée, my foot!
From the past four days, he's ignoring me as if I'm a plague and now he thinks he has some sort of claim on me.
He's pathetic, arrogant and one  egoistic jerk!

People were coming to us and were constantly congratulating. I was pissed off with him and everyone around. He was busy chatting with the guest as if he was the most happiest man to be today.
Suddenly, I saw my old best friend approaching towards us.

"Niki!" I screamed in excitement and Riddhant's eyes traveled to us.

She squeezed me into a tight embrace. Nikita was my childhood best friend. We practically grew up together.
I was surprised to find her today at the event since she doesn't live here anymore and then I looked at Aditi who was smiling at me.

I had to admit that I have got the best sister in the world.

"So finally, some action in your love life." She chuckled.

"This is not fair, you both can't ignore me like this. You always do." Harsh commented.

Harsh is Nikita's elder brother. We used to play together in school and he was a big flirt back then. He was always a protective brother to Nikita and a good friend to me.

But after school, Nikita with her family left India to study in Canada while her parents moved there to handle their family business.

Harsh came ahead.
"Ignore and you. Never has that happened." I playfully hit his arm.

"Then why did you ditch me Ardu? We were totally destined to be together. Am I that bad?" He pouted and teased me before he pulled his collar proudly.

"Not at all. We still have a chance." I joked and pulled him into a hug. I held him for few seconds.
"Dude, what are you doing? Back off. She's mine." Riddhant pulled me back with a force. I was beyond shock.

Did he say some sort of joke?
How did he just claimed me to be his?

"Woah! Some one is possessive." Harsh sniggered and Nikita giggled.