Chapter 34-Inspirit.

Aaradhya's Pov.

Aditi, my chirpy and jolly sister is shaken due the traumatizing event that occurred past night. Her cheerful face has become gloomy. Her arms has some bruises on it and a cut near her lower lip.

When we came to Riddhant's penthouse, she explained us about her issue and Riddhant even encouraged her.
After Riddhant handed me some clothes and first aid kit, I started dressing her wounds.
I covered her with the duvet and came out in the living room and joined Riddhant who was seated on the couch, looking deep in thoughts.

I noticed his left knuckle. It was even wounded. I quickly got back with the first aid kit and started applying the ointment and dressing it. He began staring at me continuously with flickering sounds escaping from his mouth, Tears welled out from my eyes.

"Blossom, Why are you crying?" He asked sounding worried.

"Riddhant, I couldn't imagine what would've happened if you haven't reach on time." I whimpered.

"Don't think about those things which never happened and I wouldn't have let him do any bad to Aditi." He said and gently placed his hand on mine.

"Yes. I know."

"And you need to be strong. at least for Aditi, I want my fiesty and stoic blossom back. I don't like this crying mess." He smiled and I gave a slight nod.

"Di, Di. Bhai." We heard Aditi sobbing and immediately trudged back to the room.

She was weeping on the bed hugging herself.

"Aditi, it's okay... everything is fine. You're safe." I caressed her arm.

"Please stay here...". She spluttered.

"Okay". I said and made her lay, resting her head on my lap.

I gave a questioning look to Riddhant who was gawking at us. He blinked his eyes in assurance.
What will happen if Maa or Dad finds out?

The whole night passed with Aditi snuggled closer to me,  wrapping her hands around my waist.
Riddhant slept on the couch.

It will be tough for me to leave her like this as I have to join my office tomorrow.

Finally the much awaited morning arrived.
I came out of the room.

The kitchen looked messy and dishevelled as expected because Mr. great chef was cooking breakfast.

"Sorry, I tried to keep it clean but couldn't help it." He grinned sheepishly displaying his white teeth.

"It's okay. At least you tried. I guess you can learn much more from me." I told him, lifting the cup of tea.

He pouted on my comment.

"Riddhant, I was thinking about Aditi whether she would return to her normal self. I mean, she still needs to overcome her fear and we would be leaving tomorrow for Mumbai so she'll be left all  alone here." I stated.

"Don't you worry, she'll surely be back to herself today itself." He proclaimed.

"But how?" I queried.