Chapter 41-The Lost Letter.

Third person's Pov.

Aaradhya had completely changed into a determined and calm person after her board meeting act. She narrated every single detail to Riddhant who knew all about it already as Varun had called him to inform.

Riddhant was now happy and proud with the progress she had made. He himself was dealing with the similar situation as Shalini's cousin Lalit was on the verge of destroying his professional relations with his clients in london headquarters. The firm was already in a great loss but Riddhant knew it all and he handled everything before the things were slipping out of hand. But he had to stay for some more time as the things were settling down at work and his absence could make matter worse.

Varun and Nikita left for Amsterdam as per their arrangements made by Harsh on Aaradhya's persuasion.

Janvi had arrived to stay at Aaradhya's place as she wanted her to tutor her for the PG course exam which was due in a week in Mumbai. Janvi was delighted to see her cousin happy. She knew everything about their past equation and Riddhant's relationship with Tiara. Aaradhya had already briefed her before but now when she talked about it with her, the only reply she got from Aaradhya was.

"Sometime you love someone so much that not even the truth can change that and I won't assume something wrong till he himself doesn't speak anything about it and if he doesn't then may be there's nothing major and due to some differences they just broke up."
Janvi supported her decision.

Aaradhya's promotion got her tied up with some new responsibilities and she started working more hard along with her tutoring session with Janvi whenever she got free time.
Amidst this, she still managed to skype Riddhant everyday without fail.

Time was moving at a rapid speed and both were excited as it was just ten days left for their wedding but something was bothering Riddhant very badly giving him sleepless nights. He had still not discussed anything with Aaradhya about his past relationship with Tiara and the reason for their break up.
He was glad that she was patient enough to not bring the topic again till he himself was not comfortable to reveal it to her. He was unsure whether he had build up the trust for him in her eyes but he couldn't wait any longer because it would be unfair if he didn't tell her before they get married.
He finally came up with a plan of writing a confrontation letter to her and sending it with the gift he had bought last week.

He wrote everything which was necessary for her to know. He knew that he didn't do anything wrong but still he was uncertain as he was aware that the friendship bond which Aaradhya had with Tiara was one of the strongest bond of four years despite of the fact that they no longer were in any contact now

But Riddhant's own relationship after the engagement was just of four months and four years may have a huge impact in front of four months.

Riddhant had parcel the gift with the letter and had specifically mentioned that if she trusts him then she have to show up in that gift on the day he arrives, at the airport as he knew that she might receive it just a day before his arrival in Mumbai.

Meanwhile, Aaradhya was having a great time with the girls as Nikita was back from her honeymoon and Preeti had also joined them as she was on a vacation for few days. Janvi was also staying with her as she just got done with her exam.

When the parcel arrived, all four of them were cleaning the house which had piled of newspaper scattered around everywhere.
Aaradhya was moving back to Pune for her wedding so they were moving few of her stuff at Riddhant's place.

Janvi opened the door and received it while the three were working in the living area.

"Hey Janvi, what's that?" Aaradhya asked.