Chapter 5-Unknown Past.

Aaradhya's Pov.

"Tiara." Her name popped out of my mouth.

She hugged me. Tears welled up in my eyes. I am seeing her after two years.
"I can't believe that you're here." I spoke with excitement.

"Hmm baby. Just came yesterday with Ian. I was just passing by the mall, picking up few stuff from a store as we both have to leave for Australia now". She whispered in my ears.

"What?" I yelled.

"Calm down baby, Actually we had planned to stay for a month but yesterday he got a phone call and that's why we have to leave due to some of his work emergencies. Aaradhya, I really wanted to stay here." She pecked my cheeks.

"Why are you not picking up my call? I need to tell you something." I tried to talk but she again cut me off.

"I didn't get time. I even lost my phone and I know baby, you are getting engaged. I'm so happy for you." She spoke with excitement.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"Aaradhya, I called at your house yesterday when you went on a date with your fiance." She said.

"I even know that you're getting engaged next week but I can't stay. I'll certainly come to attend your wedding but I must leave now. We have a flight to board. I'm glad that atleast I met you here." She held my face in her palms

"Oh Tiara!"

"And I'll meet him at your wedding, I am even sure that he'll be just as good as Ian and not like that pathetic jerk. Okay dear, I have to leave. Take care." She hugged me warmly for the last time.

Before I could say anything she had disappeared like a thin air.

Pathetic jerk!
She said it again.
How can I forget that because of him, I had lost my only friend.
He had dumped her and she was so heartbroken. She didn't even tell me the reason behind their breakup nor did he but why did he do that?
Tiara is so beautiful inside out. Why did he leave her so devastated?

I need to get my answers from him. He has to tell me before we proceed to the next step.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt someone poking me.

"Aaradhya? Aaradhya are you okay?" Riddhant snapped his fingers.

I saw him sitting opposite to me.
He had a worried look on his face.

"Where were you? Why did you take too long?" I asked him.

"Actually there was a huge queue to get these." He pointed towards the huge portion of burgers and a plate full of cheesy fries.

"Now let's eat. I am sure, you too must be hungry?" He grinned and grabbed a bite from his burger.

"Riddhant, Can I ask you something?" I questioned him.

He nodded as his mouth was already stuffed with food.

"Why did you dump Tiara?" I picked up my burger.

The moment I asked him, his face turned red. He choked and immediately got up from his place.

"I think we should leave, It's already late." His voice was cold and before I could open my mouth, he left.

I quickly followed him, leaving my food uneaten.

Through out the car ride, he didn't open his mouth.
His grip on the steering wheel was so tight and I was able to see anger palpable in his eyes.
He drove at a very high speed.

"Riddhant, what's wrong?"
He didn't answer.

I was frightened due to his rash driving.

He stopped at my gate.

"Go." He ordered me to get out of his car.

As soon as I exited. He started his car and left in a full speed.

Why is he so angry?
What's wrong with him?
I have seen three different Riddhant in these three different meetings.

How can I spend my life with such a person who is still stuck somewhere in his past and doesn't want to talk about it.

Shouldn't I deserve to know?

I rushed to my room and sobbed for hours. He didn't even text me for once.

I kept looking at my phone, waiting.

I didn't even have any meals after breakfast.

I can't even believe that this is bothering me so much.

May be because of having too much expectations from my would-be-husband.

I had started having hopes that we would be good for each other but now I'm having second thoughts.

I regret saying Yes

I shouldn't have agreed on marrying him but now when I have, it leaves me with no options.
I need my answers from him either by hook or crook?
Or should I wait till he himself confronts but I'm sure about one thing,
I won't be judgmental as I was before till I hear him out.

------------------------------
Three Days Later...

I haven't heard from him since the last time I saw him.
I don't even know whether he is still angry or not.
He doesn't even answers my calls nor my messages.

Even Tiara's phone is switched off. I should've at least taken Ian's number.

I can't even enjoy this occasion.

Why are you doing this to me, Riddhant?

My house is flooded with few of our close relatives.
My parents are busy with the preparations and guests.

My cousins gang which includes Rano, Janvi, Prateik and Tanmay are always there roaming around the house with Aditi and they are always pulling my leg.

I have not discussed any single detail with anybody yet.

Tomorrow is a big day for me and him and I don't have any clue regarding his whereabouts.

Oh God! I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

I finally lied on my pillow,  wondering about him.
Only him.
_______________________

______________________________

____________________________________________________________

What do you think?
How should Aaradhya handle?
Why is Riddhant acting differently?
What is the truth behind these confusion ?
Do vote and comment.Your votes and comments would just boost up my confidence to write more. Thank you.

I'll update next part very soon.
Take care♥:-).