Chapter 25-Weekend leisure Part 1.

Aaradhya's Pov.

I opened the door to see a skinny lady dressed in a plain saree. Her face looked pale and glint of fear was visible in her eyes.

"Namaste (Hello), I am Bindya and I am here to work as a maid."

"Okay, so do you know everything regarding your work?" I asked her sweetly.

She nodded.

"Blossom, Did you get my clothes?" Riddhant came out of the room in his half naked form, yawning in my loose half pants which were perfectly fitting him but looked more like boxers on him.

His appearance made Bindya go cringe and nervous.
I gulped in horror.

What might be she thinking?

I quickly cleared my throat to make Riddhant gain his self-consciousness who was busy rubbing his eyes.

He came back to senses when he saw Bindya's strung face and my snappy look which was clearly telling him to get in quickly.

Without wasting any second, He rushed back to the room while mumbling sorry in a embarrassing tone.

I turned around to face Bindya.

"I am sorry about him." I spoke politely supressing my laughter.

She smiled.

"So should I start now?" She murmured.

I shook my head in a No.

"So when should I come?" She asked with uneasiness.

"In evening, by 6 o'clock but from tomorrow and you'll only clean and do the laundry because I can manage cooking". I apprised her.

She hummed a "yes" and walked out.
The driver came when she left and handed me the paper bag which had Riddhant's clothes in it.

"Why can't you just wait? Don't you have some patience? Do you have any idea, how the poor soul must have felt?" I stormed in the other bedroom with the bag in my hand.

"Sorry but may be she must have loved the sight". He giggled while lying on the bed.

"Stop flattering yourself always." I shouted.

"You're just jealous to see some other woman eyeing your breathtaking fiancé." He smirked.

"Oh please! Why would I be jealous?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You might not be jealous now but the previous evening, you should've seen the fiery look in the mirror." He exclaimed.

"Stop exaggerating, I was just.." My tongue-tied.

"You were just...." He stood up from the bed.

"I just didn't have a good feeling about her. She didn't give me any good vibes." I said considering Shalini.

"Why but?" He asked with innocence dripping in his voice.

"Okay, I admit. I felt jealous
Because I thought her as your ex-girlfriend." I whined in frustration.

"She's not my ex-girlfriend as I told you earlier. She's just my client." He told me gritting his teeth.

His voice softened as he continued.

"And those types of girls are not my choice. I want someone stubborn, crazy lunatic girl who don't even know to kiss." He chuckled hard this time falling on the bed.

My face turned the deepest shade of red not because of blushing but because of anger.
He chortled more hard clenching his stomach pointing his finger when he noticed my annoyed face.

His laughter sounded music to my ears and minutes later even I joined him.

"So, you must go and get ready." I told him while handing him the bag.

"Thanks, Blossom." He barged into the restroom after thanking me.

By that time I came into the kitchen and started preparing the breakfast.
I decided to prepare aloo paratha (a flat, thick piece of unleavened bread fried on a griddle stuffed with boiled potato) as Riddhant loves Indian food.

While he was still freshening up, I kneaded the dough and was rolling it into round flat shape, He came out in the living room wearing a white T-shirt and grey trouser.

He looked freshed and even more handsome just like Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Hey why did you start cooking breakfast, where is the maid?" He asked.

"I only want a maid for cleaning beside I like cooking so I told her to come in the evening from tomorrow only for dusting and cleaning." I explained.

"Okay as you wish, so let me cook for you." He entered the kitchen.

"No need, I don't want to create any sort of mess." I declined his help thinking about the last time, he had cooked.

He sighed in a disappointment and sat on the kitchen table.

"So, what's your plan for today?" He asked while grabbing a glass of water.

"Not decided yet, what's your plan?" I raised my eyebrows asking him the same question.

"Okay so lets do sight seeing,  I'll show you Mumbai." He notified.

"Okay done, Let's go after breakfast." I chirped in excitement and tossed the hot paratha in his plate.

He grinned and started eating it while I made another one for me.

"By the way, I love your cooking and I love this paratha. Thank you for making it for the breakfast because I was craving for it." He spoke while eating.

I mouthed a thank you and started preparing more.
Simultaneously I brewed coffee for both of us after placing the last paratha in the plate.

We ate our breakfast quietly and I rushed to my room to get ready while he settled on the couch watching some television.

This would be fun.....

_________________________________

So Did you like the chapter?

Will Aaradhya enjoy her weekend with Riddhant?

Share your views and vote for the chapters.

Thank you to some of my readers for voting and writing their views.

Keep Reading:-)

♡♥♡.