Chapter 8-The Girl For Me?

Please give your sincere feedbacks.
Vote and Comment.

_________________________________

Riddhant's Pov.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love was something I always craved for.
Whether it is from my own parents or my friends from college or from those whom I pretended to be in love with but in reality, it was just a big lie.

My parents didn't have much time for me all these years.
We hardly had any sort of family bonding and I didn't have any brother or sister. Friends were always there for some or the other selfish reason and that special love which everyone desires from someone never came to me.
Maybe I never felt that it was real anytime in my past relationships.
I finally gave up trying until
one day, Dad had come up with some proposal.
I didn't want to marry some girl of my parent's choice or girls I had been with in the past who were either bitches or promiscuous.

But my mom somehow convinced me to meet her at least once.

"What's the harm in that."

She had quoted so I agreed.
Dad had told me to address Mehra at the reception of the restaurant but I was stunned to find the girl that Dad has chosen for me is none other than. Wait a second. It was Aaradhya Mehra.
Am I hallucinating?

Same Aaradhya who is an aura of innocence and cuteness. She's just not like any other girl. She's very different.
She was wearing a red anarkali suit and was looking beautiful as always.
I could see fear in her blackish grey eyes as she looked around.

I always dreamt of marrying someone like her and even visualized her qualities in the girl, I want for me. The moment, I was approaching her, I saw that she immediately ducked under the table.

I wanted to chuckle. She never failed to amaze me.

I really enjoyed annoying her in college and somewhat, I missed her in London too but the moment, she called me a cheater, I felt anger rush up as her words sent daggers to my heart.

How can she be so judgmental when she doesn't even know the truth?

I could see the colour from her face drain when I told her about me and the proposal.

She was angry and shocked at the same time. I expected nothing else.
Without talking further she went to the restroom, may be to splash some water to accept the reality.

I waited for her at the table when Dad called us home.

She had no reason to deny in front of her parents and I didn't wish to add to her miseries but at the same time, I couldn't say no.

I still remember the first day when I saw her in the college.
A pretty cute girl fresh out of school.
The moment her sweet voice echoed, I felt strange but I shrugged those thoughts.

My friends persuaded me to play a prank on her but when Rudra told me that she was crying and he's going to try on her, realization hit me and I send another girl from her batch to save her who had asked me for the same help
but everyone at that time, including her thought that I was playing the same prank with the other girl too.

I wanted to apologize but she slapped me hard. That day my ego had been triggered really bad but the very next day, she didn't even complain to our head incharge.

I apologized to her and tried flirting around but she didn't pay attention to my tricks and I started dating Tiara 'the other girl' thinking that she's the special one but that relationship didn't go anywhere and it was a total different let down for me.

I planned to reject the girl chosen by my parents but after finding Aaradhya as my parents choice, I was on the cloud nine.
I don't love her yet but I like her habits, her attitude and nature which I desire in my wife to be. Maybe I'm selfish but I want her to give a chance.

We had our differences for years and to start a relationship of friendship atleast, I tried to rectify my mistake by taking her out after she agreed to marry me.
I hadn't done so much for a mere date or for any other girl. Not even Tiara.

I even tried to look my best and my efforts didn't go waste as she finally showed up. I really admired the way she had dressed up for our date and even though she was sarcastic in her talks at that time, I spoke with a lot of calmness much to my own surprise.

I behaved politely throughout the evening with some information that came as a help from her sister Aditi.
The very next day, she even reacted positively about shifting to Mumbai on one condition of working after marriage.

I liked her enthusiasm of working. I didn't want a trophy wife so I was very supportive of her decision.
She's perfect for me. I wouldn't have find someone as good as her. Maybe I could have but my trust issues would've been a barrier.

But with Aaradhya, I knew what I was signing up for.

When everything was going smooth, she questioned about Tiara due to which I lost my mind and didn't talk to her for four days.
I was caught up in my own past that I was scared to save my present and future.

She sent so many messages and even called me several times but I was still angry and I kept disconnecting her call everytime without answering it even once. I know I'm wrong in doing so but I need to calm myself first.
On the date itself, I had told her that I needed time then why is she doing this?

I know that I owe an explanation to her but she should realize that I am not at all ready yet.

Today on our engagement day, she called again just before our ceremony but I was so frustrated with Mom's tantrum that I again disconnected her call.

During the ceremony I wanted to apologise but then I saw her dressed so beautifully, walking down the stairs.
At that moment, I had forgotten everything and was only mesmerized by her as she looked exceptional in her lehenga.

Her eyes beamed with glory. Her skin was glowing and her lips looks lavished that I wasn't able to stop myself to taste them but I did, looking at the audience surrounding us.
The moment she joined me, my breathing got hitched.

I couldn't stare at anything else. I even complimented her and she behaved coldly throughout.
When I pulled her closer to me, she tried to resist my touch.

Yes I know, she's quite hurt from my behavior and now, I have to do something special for her to forgive me. I know she'll do it soon.
Very soon, I hope.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So did you like Riddhant's Pov? I just wanted to reveal a part of his life.
So it was difficult for me to write his Pov but I managed to,So forgive me if any mistakes.
Next Pov will be of Aaradhya's for sure.
Thank you.
Do Comment and Vote.

I'll update soon.
Take care♥.