Chapter 15-Sweet and Sour.

Hey Guys. I am back with another chapter.
Please tell me if you are liking the book. I am sorry but few of the questions right now can't be answered but you'll surely understand after the story proceeds.
Please have patience and thank you for your precious time.
Do Vote and Comment:-) .
Thank you.
_________________________________

Aaradhya's Pov.

The whole day just passed by wandering in the house. I watched some television, read a part of one of my favorite novel 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' by 'Khaled Hosseini' and even had a good nap for almost two hours.

In the matter of eight hours, Mom has called me more than ten times, briefing me on various other things to manage.

When I try to say anything,  she simply replies that one day even I will behave as same as her once I'll become a mother.

Typical mother after all who can't just stop worrying about us. I don't know how will I manage my life without her?

I even received a call from Riddhant that he would be doing the dinner arrangement for us. I didn't cook anything because there were no grocery at present.

I silenced my hunger till his arrival with a bar of chocolate and chips.

Tomorrow, I'll be having my first day at work and I'm quite excited as well as equally nervous about it.

As per the information, my office is just half an hour drive away from my flat so at least my traveling won't be too hectic for me.

At seven o'clock in the evening,
Riddhant arrived with basic grocery stuffs. I was thankful to him as I didn't want to have anymore restaurant food
I already had one in lunch with Nikita.

We started cooking together.
I am surprised with his cooking skills. His cooks better than me but he's worse at cleanliness as I can see the condition of my kitchen.

We settled for some Indian food mostly Moghlai as he loves Moghlai food.

"Did you like it?" He asked me when I took a spoon of his cooked food in my mouth.

"Not bad. at least edible." I condemned him despite having one of the tastiest home-cooked food.
Served him right because he had left the kitchen untidy that made me criticize him.

He scowled after my answer but instantly replaced his expression with a simper.

"You know what, Blossom? You're just jealous that I am a much better cook than you." He snickered.

I rolled my eyes at his remarks.
Self obsessed egoistic jerk.

He just can't stop annoying me. Oh god where did I end up?

"I have had better cooked food than this everyday which my Maa cooks." I blurted out.

"When did I compare Auntie's food with mine? I am comparing it with yours." He back answered.

This made my tongue-tied and I continued eating avoiding the further debate.

We ate our dinner in silence.
He knew that he had clearly won the argument.

I declined his help to clean the mess after dinner and did it myself as he had a tiring day at work and he did work more than me in the kitchen.
Meanwhile, he was busy watching football but stole glances at times.
He waited till I completed and then started to leave for home.

"I am sorry Blossom. I shouldn't have created this mess. From tomorrow onwards, a maid will be there for cleaning and cooking. You don't have to do it." He said guiltily.

"It's perfectly alright, Riddhant and I am sorry for criticizing your food. You are indeed a good cook beside my mom. Thanks for the scrumptious meal tonight." I finally complimented him and even apologized for my rude remarks.

He chuckled.

"Yeah but a maid will be definitely there. don't you dare deny it." He smiled.
I nodded and we bid our respective good byes to each other.

As I was about to close the door. He came back.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you.
one more thing. From tomorrow onwards I'll pick and drop you everyday. You don't have worry about the travel." He told me .

"No it's okay, I'll manage." I tried to be soft.

"Please Blossom, you are my responsibility and beside I'll be worried." He reasoned and I hesitantly accepted my defeat again.

"Okay as you say. 8:30 in the morning?" I spoke.

"Done, Good night blossom.
Have a good sleep." He pecked my forehead and left.

I blushed and closed the door.

I rushed to my balcony and saw him leaving in his car till he escaped my sight.

He's the only one who can make me dumbstruck but at times he confuses me with his attitude.

Sometimes he behaves like a egoistic arrogant man and then he transform into a completely opposite character like a sweet caring person.
Indeed he's a total mixture of sour and sweet personality.

Before entering my bedroom, I checked my phone and saw three new message from Nikita, Aditi and Riddhant.

Nikita reminded me about our plan for tomorrow.

Aditi wished me best of luck for my job.

And the last message was from Riddhant who had just wished me good night with a wink.

I replied them all and changed into my night dress.

Tomorrow is really important for me as it is my first step to build up my career.

I prayed to god before allowing the sleep to consume me.

_________________________________

So did you like the chapter?

What's going to happen now?

What other challenges are stored for Aaradhya at the work place?

Thanks for reading.

Next chapter will have new people too.
So stay tuned for the next update.
Please vote and comment.
Take care♡♥♡