Chapter 22-Clubbing Part 2.

Aaradhya's Pov.

We were comfortably seated while the car was speeding.
He caressed my hand, grabbing my attention towards him.

"I am sorry, Aaradhya." He said in a low voice.

"Sorry! For what?" I asked him in bewilderment.

"Actually I should have apologized you way before but I couldn't." His voice croaked.

"What's wrong, Riddhant?" I was confused again.

"I know your first experience at the night club didn't go well and on top of it, I laughed on your vulnerable state. I was so impuissant that time, may be because of my immaturity. Just forgive me." He guiltily murmured.

"I am glad that you are ashamed with your actions but I don't want to think about it and yes, I forgive you." I mumbled.

He heaved a sigh of relief and pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You know, you look pretty in this dress just the way you looked that day." He complimented me.

I blushed profusely due to our proximity and his remarks.

"So you still remember the way I used to look." I asked him.

"Yep because that was the first time I saw you as a girl instead of some first bench nerdy geek." He chuckled while I slapped his arm then shifted my gaze from him.

"Then you should take some bombshell out rather than this so called 'first bench nerdy geek'." I spoke sarcastically.

"No! I would like to have this geek turned bombshell out with me." He smirked.

I smiled at him.

"By the way, How many girls have you been with?" I questioned him.

"I'll only tell you if you'll answer my question?" He rubbed his temples.

I nodded simply.

"Many." He grinned slyly.

As expected.

Now he turned to me.

"Blossom, why were you behaving that odd in the morning?" He asked me directly.

I staggered at his questions as there was no alternative to escape without answering him.

His eyes were fixed on me as he was waiting for me to reply.

"Actually I found out that we used to play together when we were small. When our parents were very close friends and you used to call me blossom back then." I replied whilst looking down.

"Really! I didn't knew. I just felt to call you 'Blossom' but was unaware about this connection with our childhood. Now this news came out as bombshell." He was astounded.

I chuckled at his expression.

"So, you were the one who used to call me 'Ree'." He puffed in shock.