Chapter 6-First Encounter.

Aaradhya's Pov.

I had too many things on my mind especially about him.

Riddhant Taneja, I knew earlier was the man I loathed the most but after our date together my opinions about him had changed.

I somewhere believed that people change with time but maybe I was wrong again.
It reminded me of the time of our college days.
I closed my eyes and remembered my first encounter with him.

------------------------------
Six Years Ago.

I'm so excited as it's my first day of college today.

I scored well in my board exams and I finally got admission in the most renowned and the best college of our city.

Nikita, my best friend left India for abroad to pursue her higher education.
I am going to miss her terribly.

Though I'll make new friends in this college which is why I woke up early in excitement.

I checked twice about each and everything.

I took out my pink t-shirt and knee length skirt from my closet. Now, I can wear something different rather than my usual school uniform.
I side braided my hair into a fishtail and wore my pink ballerinas. I quickly picked up my bag and stormed out my room.

As it was my first day of college, dad dropped me off on his way to his office. I entered my campus and looked up to find a huge building.

I walked into the corridors of the huge building feeling absolutely weird as those people were eyeing me continuously.

I felt as an outsider in comparison to the other students who were chilling around the campus.

I decided to attend my first class but couldn't find it so I thought to ask for some help.

I saw a gang of boys giggling at something.
I walked towards them.

"Can you please tell me, where are the classes being conducted for the first year?" I interrupted them.
They stopped midway laughing and noticed me.

"Are you here for the first time?"One of the boy amongst his clan asked.

My eyes met his light brown eyes. My breathing got hitched. He had those sharp features and an enchanting smile.

His hair were messy and there was sweatbeads forming on his forehead.
He had that perfect jawline and was dressed in a blue jersey and grey trouser.

He smirked.
May be because he figured out that I was ogling over him.

Meanwhile, I could see the other boys eyeing me from top to bottom. I felt a bit uncomfortable at their sight.

I nodded positively.
His lips curved into that smile again.

"Take a left and walk straight till you find the last classroom." He explained and I nodded before saying a quick thank you.

I followed his instructions as I walked further.

When I noticed the class which he had mentioned, I went inside but the room was completely dark.
As I was about to leave, someone closed the door leaving me all alone, locked in that room.

I shouted and banged my fist on the door but to my avail, no one opened.

I screamed and ended up crying on the floor because I feared darkness. It was my  horrible experience.
I didn't have any mobile at that time.
I stayed inside for almost two hours until a girl of my age suddenly opened the door. I figured out from her face that she was shocked too to find me inside.