Bonus Chapter 1.

Hello Reader. First of all Thank you for all your appreciation.

On some of your requests, I am posting the Bonus Chapter.

Please do tell me whether you liked it or not and do vote for it if you did.

Happy Reading:-)

☆★☆

_________________________________

Aaradhya's Pov.

Oh my baby!

She's sleeping in my arms so peacefully that I can't stop myself from admiring her more and more.

I got discharged from hospital yesterday evening. It's only been a week since she's born.
She is so beautiful. I love her so much.
My Baby. My Rithanya.

Yeah, It was my idea to name her Rithanya which is another name of Goddess Saraswati.
The name is also a combination of my name with Riddhant's, Tiara's and Ian's names.

When Tiara and Ian called me yesterday, they got overwhelmed as I asked them to be the God parents to my daughter.
I wanted to do this for
Tiara. It's heart wrecking for any woman to not be able to conceive ever and I know how terrible she must be feeling now. Although they're already planning for adoption but Ian wants Tiara to be perfectly fine before proceeding to the parenthood.

I glanced up at the wall clock again to see the time.

Oh, It's already two in the afternoon and I don't even know where my darling husband is?
I had asked him to send someone to get few baby stuffs from the market but he obliged himself to do it for his little girl.

I can't express, how much he's happy from the time he found out about my pregnancy. He has beared all my tantrums without any complaints but he has also been more over protective with my health all this while. Usually it's the mother who becomes demanding and bossy during this stage but here the case was totally opposite.
During my initial days, I literally kicked him out of our house as he avoided his office leaving all the important work due.

Oh not to forget that sulking expression he had, when I declared that he won't get an entry before six pm.

Where the hell is he? It's been four hours, now.

"Love, Come out. See what did I get?" I heard his euphoric voice from downstairs through the intercom.

I carefully placed my sleeping Ritu baby in the cot while Sudha Auntie came in with a dry towel.

I walked out of the room leaving Ritu with Auntie who gave me a sympathetic look.
I think I am hallucinating!
But all my doubts got cleared as soon as I stepped downstairs.

"Oh my God! Riddhant what's all this?" I freaked out looking everywhere, except him.

Our huge living area had completely turned into a baby store. Finally I spotted him with his arms open, My dear silly husband was smiling widely at me.

"This is for my Riya." He smiled more.

"Riya! Who's Riya?".

"Rithanya, Of course. Riya is a better name than Ritu." He cleared my confusion and also blew away my jealousy.

"Riddhant. I just asked you for few things? Not the entire store. What's all this?" I moved towards him.

"Umm. Actually. I." He stammered a bit.