Chapter 50-Confused Soul.

Aaradhya's Pov.

I couldn't decipher anything after Tiara's revelation. The man, I married. The man, I love is somewhere the reason for Tiara's condition today.

It made me realise that just few brutal words can push someone to hell.

I never thought that life would be so cruel to all of us, especially to her.

She didn't deserve all of this.

It was totally a fallacy for him but it ruined her. I'm caught up between my husband on one side and my best friend on the other. I have to be with her because she needs me now but someday I have to go back to him.

How will I be able to face him?
Surely, he didn't lie to me but indirectly he's the reason, she's here and he's still unknown to this.

I thought that it was me who had these trust issues but most importantly it's him who has it.

I was sitting in the park behind the hospital after Tiara fell asleep and Ian insisted me to go back as I hadn't taken any rest.
I didn't wanted to go to the place that Harsh had arranged for my stay.
I wanted some peace. I was already confused with everything.

"Hey, Why didn't you go back to rest?" Ian nudged me.

"What are you doing here? Tiara?" I asked him.

"She's still asleep, don't worry it's because of the pain killers which also act like a sedatives." He sat next to me.

"Don't you hate me or him?" I suddenly asked him.

"I don't hate anyone of you." He smiled, shaking his head.

"I am such a terrible friend." I broke down.

"Hey, shush, calm down. You aren't." He disagreed, comforting me.

"No I am. You should hate me the way she does, I wasn't there for her when she needed me." I sobbed silently.

"Aredya... Sorry about the pronunciation. It's a bit difficult." He spoke making me smile this time.

"She doesn't hate you and will never be able to do so. Yeah, I admit, she was a bit disappointed and angry when she found out but she's alright now and stop thinking that you're a terrible friend because you aren't." He continued.

"You came here all the way from India and as far as I know probably you just got married, right?" He looked at me and I nodded.

"But."

"Who the hell comes so far away, alone leaving everything behind? You didn't even know anything about her condition so stop blaming yourself for it and you still believed her that she can never go wrong. These all things just makes you a great friend in our eyes." His word comforted me and I wiped my face.

"How can you be so sensible? Even if you don't hate me what about him?" I said.

"Men are not deep like you women. We might be physically strong from you all but mentally we're still weak.
Men are actually shallow in thinking and he's also just a victim of this trait. Yeah, he was wrong with the assumptions but I don't basically blame him. This is not his fault. We are always responsible for our actions. Even Tiara but that doesn't mean she deserves what she is currently going through." He spoke casually.