Chapter 2-A Total Nightmare.

Aaradhya's Pov.

For the rest of the journey, we ignored each other. I was leaning towards the car door whilst he seemed busy in his phone.

We didn't speak a word.

I hate it. I hate him.
______________________________

Four years ago.

I reached my college and started searching for her.

Finally! There she was.
I found her near the banyan tree, looking exceptional and  gorgeous in her birthday olive coloured jumpsuit.

I rushed towards the banyan tree
"Happy birthday babygirl.
I am so sorry, I slept early yesterday." I apologized.

"I don't want to talk to you." Tiara snapped and turned away.

"I'm sorry. I was going to call you but dozed off." I
I gave her a puppy look but she wasn't ready to let it go.

"How could you do this to me Aaradhya? You couldn't even stay awake till midnight." She groaned.

"You know what? Riddhant is the only one who cares for me. He came to my place, last night with a cake." She added.

That jerk! Once again he got a chance to brainwash my only friend.

"Okay, I'll make up for it today. We will spend the whole day together and do as you wish. How about a movie?" I asked her.

"No need. I am going on a date with Riddhant and you better be good to him once he comes then only I'll forgive you." She declared.

I sighed.

"As you wish, It's your day." I told her as I didn't want to spoil her mood.

"Baby, happy birthday my love." He came and hugged Tiara.

Even his presence nauseated me.

He was wearing his grey blazer with black v-line shirt on blue jeans and his usual cool Gucci shades.

I plastered a fake smile on my face when his eyes found me.

"Babe, you are still talking to some people who can't even wish their so called best friend on their birthday at midnight." He indirectly taunted me.

I ignored him and plastered the same old fake smile just for Tiara.

"It's okay. I can't hold any grudge against her and she has promised me for something so I forgive her." Tiara defended me and I smiled at her

"Okay babe, let's leave or else because of some people, we may even get late for a movie." He taunted again.

I controlled myself from bursting out but eventually I rolled my eyes escaping Tiara's gaze.

I hugged Tiara and handed her the gift that I bought for her. She kept it in her bag before she hopped on his bike. They both left in a jiffy.

I hate that jerk because he is just using my best friend. I don't even think that he's loyal to her.
He flirts with each and every girl.
During the first year of our college, he even tried to hit on me but I didn't respond to his advances. With his good looks and personality, all the girls in our campus drools over him except for me because I know him for what he is.

I hate him because I feel he'll soon break Tiara's fragile heart but I can't tell this to Tiara.
He should have been our senior but he failed last year due to some of his personal reason according to Tiara but now he's in our batch and he doesn't miss a chance to irritate me because I had triggered his big fat male ego.

I left for the class to attend the first lecture ignoring him and his thoughts.

______________________________

Back to present.

The car came to a halt once it passed through a big giant gate.
We both exited the car.

His house is a big mansion.

I underestimated this man.
I never thought that this jerk could be so rich 'or may be his father is rich.

Anyway, I followed him.

His guards were greeting us when we passed through the doors.

He ignored them.

So rude and no courtesy.

I stepped in to find my family talking to some old decent looking couple probably his parents.

They were giggling while talking to each other. They all stood up from the couch when they felt our presence. I touched their feet as a gesture and stood next to Aditi.

I glanced at my sister who had her eyes on the man I abhor.
Aditi was totally smitten by him. I wanted to roll my eyes but refrained myself from doing so.

"Sorry we had to call you early but we couldn't help it, did you have a great time?" His father asked me with a smile.

I couldn't help but smile too.

"Did you both talk to each other?"

Riddhant replied instead, "Yes dad. We did."

He lied.

"What is your decision, Riddhant? Do you want to marry Aaradhya?" His father turned to him.

I know, he too hates me.
He'll definitely say no.

There was a pin drop silence for few seconds and suddenly my world came crashing down when he opened his mouth.

"Dad, It's a yes for me." He spoke whilst killing the silence.

I gasped in agitation.
How could he just say yes? How can he when we didn't even interact?

My mother's face lit up and she almost pulled me into a hug. I had never seen my Maa this happy.

On the other hand, my dad was smiling at me and he slightly patted my back. Aditi looked excited as always.

Am I the only one who has problem with this whole arrangement?

My family seemed so relaxed.
Oh god! where am I stuck?
Now I can't even say no.

His dad came forward.

"So Aaradhya, what's your answer?" He finally asked me.

I was perplexed.

I looked at my parents. They were expecting me to say yes.
How could I ever so no to my parents?
I never did it before.

I have to do this.
Just for my family. I had never seen them this much delighted.
Not even the time when I stood first in my class.

"Yes." I whispered softly.

They all cheered and hugged each other.

That jerk was smirking as usual while his parents were busy talking to me and my parents.
At least his parents are warm and nice people.

They even fed us sweetmeats and snacks but all of a sudden, everybody started planning our engagement ceremony which will be held next week.
Isn't this happening too soon?

I can't believe it. I couldn't say no again. What am I going to do now?

I glanced at the man himself who appeared too proud as if he has won a jackpot.

God please save me.
Save me from this monster!
-----------------------------------------------

________________________________

Okay So they finally agreed to get married. But why did Riddhant agree to get married to Aaradhya?......
How will Tiara react to their marriage. Find out???
Give your feedback.
Do Vote & Comment.

I'll update soon.