Chapter 51-A Reality Check.

Riddhant's Pov.

Three days ago.

The moment I got information about Harsh. I made sure to get his phone calls tapped and get through the other details. Meanwhile Nikita and Varun did a track record on him.
We contacted Kanchan whose number was on the list of Harsh's phone calls as she was one of a close friend of Aaradhya according to Varun. But like Harsh, she was also adamant to hide everything about her from us. Not to forget, her younger brother whose face clearly showed animosity and hatred when he nearly punched me. Nearly, Yeah I was quick to defend myself but we still kept a record on her too.

My tolerance level was freaking me out as I was getting more frustrated day by day. I couldn't even work or sleep. Hell, I even missed my workout.

"She's in Australia." Varun declared as he and his wife stormed in my cabin.

"Here are her flight details." He tossed some papers on the coffee table.

"Fantastic guys but don't you think Australia is such a small place?" I said sarcastically because of my moodiness.

"Read the papers first then show your sarcasm. It also includes her accommodation details."  Nikita replied nonchalantly.

"Great, I'll call my travel agent now." I replied flipping the pages and quickly took out my cell phone out.

"Don't you think, you're getting a bit impatient here?" Nikita's words stopped me and I shifted my attention towards her.

"Nikita, I can't waste anymore time. It's almost four days since I last saw her and I don't even know whether she's safe or not." I mumbled.

"Riddhant. I can completely understand your condition but she, herself wants some time. Don't you think you should give her." Nikita reasoned while Varun stood silent.

"Nikita, I just want to make sure whether she's alright or not." I replied.

"Okay Riddhant, as you wish but don't try to force her against her wishes.." Varun uttered interrupting his wife while I nodded.

"Riddhant, we both want to come with you but I'm piled up with work here and Nikita has been advised to take rest as well." Varun murmured apologetically as Nikita is in her first trimester.

"It's completely fine and
thank you for understanding me.
Please. Both of you, handle everything here and if anyone calls then."

"Then we'll tell them that Aaradhya and Riddhant are off to their honeymoon." They cut me off in unison making me chuckle.

"Absolutely correct." I answered and started preparing for Australia.

------------------------------
Two days later.

"Hey buddy, Are you all set to meet your bride?" Varun asked.

"Yeah I am." I replied packing my bag and pulling it.

"Okay then have a good flight and don't forget that I'll kick you if you make my bestie cry again." Nikita threatened, blocking my way.

"Yes ma'am and now, would you please let me go before I miss my flight?" I requested and she moved aside, "Sure".

I placed my bag in the backseat of the car.

"And one more thing if anyone asks you both about us then."

"Aaradhya and Riddhant are off to their honeymoon". They yelled completing the sentence.

"For God's sake, Stop it.
It's the millionth time, you are mentioning the same words. We are here to look after things. You just go to your wife." Nikita groaned.