Bonus Chapter 2.

Here is another Bonus Chapter.

First of all, Thank you for supporting and appreciating me.

On some of your requests, I've written Harsh's Part as there is no sequel for this book but I'll update few more bonus chapters if you want.

Please vote and comment.
Happy Reading
☆★☆.

_________________________________

Third Person's Pov.

Everything was going smooth for all of them.
Riddhant and Aaradhya were having a great time with their daughter. Indeed, Aaradhya had left going to the office but on Varun's pursuance, she used to work a little from home at times, when he needed her.
Nikita was having a tough time at her house. Three babies at the same time to handle was not a piece of cake for her but she always had a helping hand around her as Varun or his mother or Aaradhya sometimes used to stick around. Everyone was happy with their lives except one.

Harsh after his terrible break up with Preeti was all stressed out. He wasn't a lovesick man but three years of relationship did have an impact on him.
He knew somewhere that long distance relationships don't last for long but he also had a positive ideology for his one.

Nikita too didn't like seeing her brother so heartbroken. She really wanted her brother to settle down with Preeti but things really didn't work out for them.
She did her best in cheering him but all she procured was his anger and irritation but suddenly she saw her brother happy on their way back from Riddhant's house when she had returned from her mother-in-law's place. Harsh seemed happy and smiling throughout the car ride. She had never seen her brother like this not even when he was with Preeti.

She didn't give much thoughts to the reason behind it as she was content that her brother was returning to normalcy.

Harsh on the other hand was experiencing some new feelings. He had found Kanchan a way more attractive, even before when he had met her at the airport but during that time he was already committed to Preeti.

From the little time he got to spend with Kanchan at Aaradhya's house, made him feel delightful. He had observed her throughout and he loved the way she was around him babysitting his sister's kids. He just couldn't stop thinking about her.

Kanchan was very attractive, funny and a kind-hearted girl.

He was restless after returning to his flat and somewhat wanted to approach her.

He couldn't have asked Aaradhya for her number but then he remembered that he already had one, a year and a half ago. Aaradhya had contacted him once using her number but he had lost that too.

The only way left for him was to use social networking site. He opened his facebook account and searched her profile. After debating whether he should go for it or not, he finally clicked the send request icon.

Kanchan didn't take long to respond and accepted his friend request. Even Kanchan liked Harsh. Who wouldn't?

She thought him as a very cute, funny and charming hunk.

They started chatting with each other and gradually exchanged their numbers after few days. He also asked her out. Kanchan knew about Harsh being her boss Varun's brother-in-law. She found it uncertain to meet him due to this reason but she finally gave in and they met for a movie. They bonded really well but didn't have an idea about each other whether their feelings were mutual or not.

One day, Harsh was at Riddhant's house to spend some time with Rithanya. Much to their coincidence, Kanchan too paid a visit on the same day.

They both were happy to see each other again but Aaradhya and Riddhant's presence made it a bit uncomfortable for them to converse.