Chapter 29-Care.

Riddhant's Pov.

My head is hurting very bad like somebody is been throwing stones at it from the time, I am up.
I woke up late today and missed my workout session to catch up with time.

Yesterday was fun with Aaradhya and we had a great day loitering around. Since today morning, my body is burning hot.
Sudha Aunty handed me my regular coffee and I grabbed a bite of sandwich but it didn't do any good to me and on top of it I was running out of time.

I asked Sunil, my driver and assistant to drive today.
He drove towards Aaradhya's building.
When Aaradhya saw me, she figured out about my condition.
She insisted me to take leave from work today but I had an important meeting with the Korean delegates so I decided to take a chance denying any rest.

I reached my office and started working on the final details of the presentation before the conference.

While I checked each and everything and was heading with Milind to the conference room, My head started spinning and before I could do anything, my vision turned black.

I woke up after I felt some sensation on my shoulder like somebody was poking me.

That somebody was none other than my blossom.
Aaradhya?
I regained my conscious to find myself in her flat with wet napkins on my forehead. I pulled out the napkin. Meanwhile, She helped me to sit up on the bed.

Bloody hell! My Meeting.
What am I doing here?

But she again calmed me down explaining that Milind has taken care of it.
At least Milind has a copy of my presentation so he might have handled them or else it would have been a great loss to the company.

She had bought a bowl of soup and few medicines with a glass of water in a tray.
I took it but my hands were shaking due to weakness. She quickly took the hold of the bowl and started feeding me the hot soup. I felt much better when she did that. I recalled the time of our engagement when she purposely had put alot of pepper in my food but today I could see concern in her eyes, empathy for me but a bit of tiredness too.

She made me have my medicines and covered me with the comforter before my sleep consumed me.

I woke up after some hours and got out after bed.
Now I really felt better.
I came out but couldn't find her anywhere in the living room.
I sneaked in her room. She was sleeping quite peacefully looking too cute.

She woke up instantly when I was about to leave her room as I heard her say.
"Riddhant, Are you okay?
Do you need anything?" She started rubbing her eyes.

"No I am fine. Feeling much better." I said.

"Ya right... Much better? Do you have any idea, how worried I was?" She whined with frustration but started sobbing suddenly.

"It's all my fault actually, Sorry. Because of me, you got drenched in the rain and yesterday on my persistence, we went out without the car. I shouldn't have asked you to tire yourself." She started murmuring with teary eyes.

"Shhh, Blossom. You really talk a lot." I placed my finger on her lips to silence her and wiped her tears .

She started sniffling.

"It's not your fault and I'm fine. Everything is under control, you see and beside yesterday was the best day of my life and I don't regret it at all." I cupped her cheeks with my palms and kissed her forehead.

She nodded and blushed shyly.

"Wait a second." She went out and came inside with a thermometer.

"Open your mouth". She ordered literally .

"Coward cat turned into a roaring tigress, I see." I teased her but she glared angrily at me making me shut my mouth.

I followed her instruction out of fear and she placed the thermometer inside my mouth and took it out .

"Much better." She smiled when she examined my temperature and started moving out.

"Blossom, Where are you going?"0 I asked her.

"To get you a fresh pair of clothes, You're stinking due to sweat." She stated.

"No way, I'm not going to wear those boxers again." I retorted.

She gave me a death glare this time and got back inside with my shirt and jeans which I had dressed at the club.

"Wear this, I got this from laundry today." She said while placing it on the rack.

The bell rang and she looked at the door.

"Must be the maid and don't you dare come out naked." She warned, making me chuckle.

I freshened up quickly and came out of her room adjusting the collar of my shirt.

"Who is it, Blossom?" I asked while stepping in the living area.

"Hey, Move back." I could say this much only staring at the sight in front of me.

_________________________________
Did you like the chapter?

What did Riddhant see?

Write your views and vote for the chapter.

Next chapter will be updated soon.

Thank you so much.
♡♥♡