Chapter 52-Guilt.

Third Person's Pov.

Riddhant was letting out those bitter tears of self-reproach.

If once, he had listened to her, then the things might have been different today. He was regretting his hatred towards her. He had broken her that made him feel more guilty. He never thought that his assumptions about Tiara would go so wrong.

Aaradhya felt helpless seeing him cry. She tried convincing him to face Tiara and apologize to her but this was not a piece of cake for her too. She was well aware about Tiara's feelings, her justified hatred. She herself was angry on him for using such terms and even doubting her.

She was even scared about her relationship with him whether it would last or would end up in a similar way on a 'not so happy' note.

Finally Riddhant decided to meet Tiara. He had no other option rather than to beg for her forgiveness.

The moment, he entered the room, He heard Tiara happily talking to Ian.

Her voice was weak yet cheerful.

Aaradhya had already briefed him about Ian. His guilt had reduced to some extent as he was glad that Tiara has moved on with someone.

As soon as Tiara's gaze landed on him, his hand started shaking. Despite of the cold weather, sweat-beads formed on his forehead.

Tiara on the other hand clutched Ian's arm tightly. Riddhant was the last person on earth, she ever wanted to meet.

With heavy steps, Riddhant clumped forward. He stopped in front of her bed, just few inches away. He didn't had the courage to look her in the eye so he just kept staring at the floor.

The room was surrounded with absolute silence.

"Tiara." He mumbled slowly.

Tiara still didn't face him. She couldn't forget everything that had spoiled her life. She had many moments with him which kept on replaying in her mind with the most dreaded day.
Two and a half year of their relationship was indelible. She had loved him once wholeheartedly. Although she had moved on but yet wasn't in the state to see him.

"Tiara." He repeated her name again.
She sensed pain, sorrow and guilt in his voice. She lifted her eyes to look at Ian who nodded his head.

She finally shifted her eyes at the him who was kneeling down in front of her bed.

"I've been a terrible person to you as I misjudged you for something you didn't do and I even didn't allowed you to explain yourself.
Tiara, I know that I can't rewind the time again but I want to take my words back as I'm really ashamed of myself for using those for you." Tears gushed down his cheeks.

"And I've just one request to make. I know, I don't even deserve your forgiveness but if you can then please forgive me.
I am sorry Tiara, I really am." He cried more.

Aaradhya was witnessing everything from outside. She couldn't hear him as the windows were closed but the view in front of her just crushed her heart.

Tiara tentatively listened to his apology. She wanted to howl at him but she stopped herself when she noticed her best friend on the other side of the window who had a tormented look on her face.
Aaradhya had always been a great friend to her. She was the only person who had cared for her when she had no one. Not even her parents and she didn't want her to suffer.

She displayed a weak smile to her before looking away.

She had to do this for Aaradhya.

"I forgive you." She muttered feebly.