Chapter 48-Behind The Clues.

Aaradhya's Pov.

Two days later.

Finally I'm all set for flying off to Australia. Harsh has arranged everything quickly. Not a big deal for him, though I'll always be thankful to him for keeping his big mouth shut for these forty eight hours. It was hard for me to hide the truth from him but I succeeded in convincing him without any interrogation.

Meanwhile, I had a great time with Kanchan and Girish. These two days, they entertained me a lot with their siblings rivalry.
As for instance, when Kanchan irritated Girish by pestering him to find out her recent crush's number. Nearly by the end of the day she had pissed him off.

They reminded me of Aditi. I really miss my family. I miss my friends and most importantly him. Everything around just reminds me of him. But I can't live in peace until I find Tiara and get some answers from her.

Yesterday, Harsh called me to inform about my flight and stay details. He asked me to directly meet him at the airport where he'll be handing my passport and flight ticket. He insisted on accompanying me to Australia but I simply protested him.

I packed up my small luggage which Kanchan got from my flat and bid farewell to both the siblings and Harsh at the airport who came to see me off. They wished me luck and I proceeded towards the immigration counter for further process. After all the procedure were done, I boarded the plane.

I recollected the time when Riddhant had surprised me, the last time when I was traveling by air.
That memory just brought a smile to my face.

I had decided to not let him leave after our marriage but here I am breaking my own imposed rule but it's for best.

The flight took off and I glanced at the city beneath for a last time. I'll surely miss everything. This is the first time, I'm travelling alone to some different country and I am not even scared because of his efforts behind transforming me into an Independent woman.

I had a connecting flight to Perth from Singapore after a halt of four hours. I felt dizzy due to lack of sleep and long hours of travelling. After almost twelve hours, I landed in Australia.
The cool breeze hit my face and I completely forgot about all my dizziness.

I quickly called Harsh and Kanchan to inform them. After that, I hired a cab to take me straight to the hospital address where I'll get more clues about her.

"Tiara, here I come."

------------------------------------------------
Riddhant's Pov.

These two days were worst than hell for me. I managed to postpone my reception party by lying to Dad. Varun helped me in convincing him. I had to avoid Aditi's calls too as she wanted to converse with Aaradhya but I somehow lied to her as well.

I couldn't stay calm when she's my responsibility now. She had asked me to not follow her but that wasn't possible for me. I have the right to know about her but here, I have no idea about her whereabouts and this is freaking me out. She's unavailable on her number too.
Varun and I contacted her colleagues but much to our luck, we found nothing about her despite even hiring the most renowned detective.

As I was strolling down the aisle, my phone buzzed.

It was Nikita, who was calling me.

"Hello Riddhant, please come directly to my old flat, NOW." She ordered me.

Her voice clearly stated that she'd found some clue. With this hope, I drove to her place.

I found Nikita and Varun already present near the gate. As soon as I got out of the car, they trudged towards me.