Chapter 39-Wish the Clock To Stop.

Third person's Pov.

Both of them were sleeping very peacefully till Aaradhya's eyes opened in a swift.

She felt awkward but happy lying so close to Riddhant whilst her arms were wrapped around his torso and on the other hand, he was holding her waist comfortably.

He looked like a baby with his lips parted and eyes closed. She stroked his hair slightly, enjoying the moment.

Aaradhya was a bit depressed as she won't be able to have him beside her for a month or two but at the same time, she was determined to not let him leave like this for such a long time, once they get married. She had started dreaming about her after life with him and it fascinated her.
To wake up every morning to this face made her feel exhilarated.

Yes, her love had grown deeper and stronger for him because of which she was at such a vulnerable state but she had to mask it as this will discourage him and might hamper his business.
She wanted to be his strength not weakness so she thought it would be best if she withheld her emotions in front of him, at least.
She glanced at the wall clock which was visible due to the moonlight sneaking through the closed glass window. It showed four am that meant she still had some time with him. Without thinking much, she gently laid her head on his chest again letting the sleep consume her.

It was exactly six am when Riddhant's phone buzzed, waking him up. Luckily Aaradhya didn't get disturbed with the sound of his alarm and was still sleeping. He couldn't take his eyes of her as she was looking extremely breathtaking. He kissed her forehead slightly and got out of bed without making any noise.

He dumped his t-shirt in the laundry basket and quickly brushed his teeth. He hated wearing shirt while sleeping but didn't wanted to make things uncomfortable for Aaradhya at night.
After rinsing his mouth, he quietly moved out of the room to perform his daily work out.

He played the rock music once he was in the gym room and started doing his crunches.

The music was not audible to the room where his blossom was sleeping as the rooms were sound proofed. After his vigorous exercise for about an hour, he made his way to the bedroom to find her still sleeping.
Having no intention to disturb her precious sleep, he rushed back to the bathroom with a pair of towel for a hot shower to freshen up.

Aaradhya eyes fluttered open when the alarm tone which was set already in her phone started vibrating at her usual wake up time. The moment she found herself all alone on the bed, she groaned inwardly.

"How could I be so careless?
he might have left, I shouldn't have slept like a hypersomniac." She murmured in frustration as she didn't have any clue about his flight schedule.

But it all blew away when Riddhant stepped out of the restroom in just a towel wrapped around his waistline, revealing his chiseled chest with water dripping from it.

Aaradhya gulped at the sight. She had turned beetroot red but she quickly averted her face in some other direction to prevent more discomfort.

Riddhant didn't notice that she was already awake as he was drying his hair but the moment his eyes landed on her, he became self conscious and stormed inside the changing room whispering a sorry to her in embarrassment.
He could've teased her but he wasn't in that state to do so.

He came out wearing a crisp purple shirt and black trouser appearing devilishly handsome.

"Why are you making it so hard for me?" She voiced in her mind but by mistake she had said it loudly grabbing Riddhant's attention who by this time smirked at her reaction.