Chapter 37-Seized Up.

Aaradhya's Pov.

"Aaradhya, we need to talk." He said.
"Okay.. Go on." I waited for him to speak.

"Aaradhya, I am sorry for being a jerk all this time but there was a reason. No actually, there were two reasons behind it." He corrected himself.

Only if he knew, how I felt when he didn't even talk to me all these days neither cared to look at me.
I held myself from breaking down in front of him when he started talking again.

"Blossom?" He shook my shoulder.
I was waiting to hear him call me blossom from so long. It felt like heaven to hear him mouth it again.

"Yes, I am listening. Speak up fast." I folded my arms.

"Blossom, That day I was angry on myself and on top of it..." He stopped suddenly.

"And what?" I asked him to continue.

"And I was informed that I've to leave for London due to some work emergency and it may take a month or two to return here." He finished while I was exasperated.

"So that means you won't be here till our wedding
" My voice croaked.

"Yes." He confirmed in a whisper.

I was appalled by listening to him but withheld my emotions as I didn't wanted to cry here.

"I never wanted to leave you alone in this city but I have to go." He spoke with disappointment.

"When are you leaving exactly?" I asked him again.

"After two days." He said.

Two days!

I am used to his presence around me and these days without him were like a hell but a month, I don't know how will I be able to survive it.

"Ardu?" Maa intruded our conversation and nudged me while I was lost in my thoughts.

"Let's leave. It's quite late." She said and I slightly nodded.

We left after bidding our goodbyes to everyone.

I looked at Riddhant in dismay before leaving. His eyes showed sadness as it was fixed on me till I escaped his sight.

While we were back home, Everybody slept early except me. I wept for hours till my eyes had turned red and soggy.
It was 3 am when I finally managed to gather some sleep.

I got up as usual to the alarm sound.

Maa, Dad and Aditi are also leaving with Riddhant's parents for Pune.

They'll leave soon after our lunch which is organized at Varun and Nikita's place.

Today is Bhaidooj (A festival celebrated on the next day of Diwali which marks a brother and sister bond). We never had a brother to celebrate Raksha bandhan or Bhaidooj but every year, Prateik and Tanmay would parcel something for Aditi and me while we had sent Rakhi's to them on Raksha Bandhan.

We got ready after the breakfast and drove to Varun's mansion where we were welcomed by his parents.
Riddhant, his parents, Nikita's parents and brother were already present. I behaved normally as I didn't want to spoil their happy moods.