Chapter 18-Fun Time.

Aaradhya's Pov.

We moved out of the building.
Nikita and Varun were impatiently waiting for us because as soon as they saw us coming, Niki ran towards us and hugged me tightly.

"Are you mad? Why weren't you picking up our damn call? We were so worried for you. Never ever do that again." She whispered in my ears.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I won't do that again." I spoke with regret.

"You better don't do this, Ms. Mehra because this is strictly unprofessional and next time,  I won't call you back either after such an act." Varun sir interrupted in his rudest tone.

"Keep your bossy attitude in your office, and stop being rude to my friend." Nikita smacked his arm.

"Yes, you even ruined our date." Varun sir said in satirize manner.

"I am sorry sir." I apologized.

"Varun, enough. you have mocked my friend alot and you don't call him sir outside." Nikita pointed the last thing at me.

"Now you are wasting our time, Varun." Nikita continued.

Varun nodded and pulled Nikita closer to him.

Riddhant cleared his throat while I avoided looking at them.

"This is not what I meant ,You are simply squandering mine and Aaradhya's time." Nikita signified.

"Varun! I am taking it as a yes for her half day leave. let's go, Aaradhya." Nikita said as we had planned a day before of going out.

Varun sighed in defeat. Nikita was always persistent.

"What? Where are you taking my fiancée?" This time Riddhant spoke up suddenly, who was silently listening to us few minutes ago.

"For some girly time like shopping, may be a movie, a fancy dinner and hitting on some boys because we both are quite bored with you two around us." She started teasing them.

Both of them choked and we tee-heed on their reaction before we ran towards Nikita's Car.

"Don't you even dare to think about the last part." Riddhant warned us when we hopped in the car.

"Possessive, huh?" Niki quirked her eyebrows at me.

I giggled while being seated at the passenger seat.

"Yeah, he's right. Drive safe and enjoy yourself baby. I love you." Varun shouted out loud enough to make Nikita hear him.

She turned pink and started driving the car.

We reached the shopping center to buy few items including grocery, clothes, accessories and all the other stuff which we needed.

As we had a lot of time.
Nikita bought two tickets of a  romantic drama movie.
I never had been to any movies with friends as my parents were very strict and neither I budged about it. We always had some or the other elder accompanying us.
But there is always a first time so we both enjoyed it to the core.
I laughed at Nikita who was sobbing while watching the climax part which had too much of drama in it.

Basic bollywood spice!

We both exited the multiplex and walked to the nearest outlet of Mainland China as Nikita craved for some chinese food since it's her favorite cuisine.

While we placed our order and were waiting for it to arrive. I turned to Nikita who was busy looking into her mobile.

"Niki, Can I ask you something?" I asked her in curiosity.

"Yeah, Ardu." She became attentive.

"Did you knew Riddhant before?" I asked her.

"No, I didn't know him. Yes but Varun knew him." She simply replied.

"But you knew about Naresh uncle being the co-owner of the company". I questioned her.

"I met Mr. Taneja today as Varun introduced him." She answered.

"But he's Varun's business partner as you visit his office quite often so you might know." I said.

"Aaradhya, I didn't hide anything from you and besides, Mr. Taneja might be Varun's business associate but he handles most of his business in Pune so he rarely comes here. If you want, you can ask Varun too." She justified.

"No need. I believe you and I just asked you in curiosity. So do you think, I should continue with this job." I enquired.

"Yes obviously Ardu, you got it on your skills. You shouldn't let it go." She placed her hand to assure me.

Yeah, that means Riddhant is right. It's just a coincidence. I don't know why am I not able to trust him? I know, he can convince me so easily and I have given him a enough chance but for developing trust on him, I need time.

Nikita nudged me.

"Don't you think? We should  spent time often on the stuffs like this. In this way, we'll be able to make up for all those years you lived in Canada." I changed the subject.

"Leaving the boys all alone?" She spoke sounding upset.

"Now who's getting boys between us?" I teased her in the same way as she did a day before.

"I was just. Never mind." She stammered.
I laughed at her and she grinned sheepishly.

Our food arrived and we enjoyed savoring it.

We drove back home and called a night off.

As I was unlocking the door, My phone buzzed displaying Naresh uncle's name.

"Hello Aaradhya!"
-------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

Why did Mr. Taneja called Aaradhya?

Find out in the next chapter.

Please Vote and Comment.
And write your feedback.

Thank you♡♥♡.