Chapter 21-Clubbing Part 1.

Aaradhya's Pov.

I am confused with him.
What is he upto?
I asked him out of curiosity about our childhood indirectly but may be he doesn't remember anything.
Thank god or else, things would have been awkward between us.
But he planned to take me to the club all of a sudden while he knows I hate clubbing.
He just texted me to inform about his plan for today.
I hope my experience this time would be far more better than the last time.

------------------------------
Four years ago.

"Tia, Maa won't allow me and I don't want to come." I told her while she was busy searching outfits.

"No way, Ardu you are coming. No more arguments." She declared while tossing my dresses on the bed from the closet.

"What will I tell Maa?" I asked her.

"Don't worry, I had called your Dad and he didn't say no, so you're finally coming." She spoke while checking my clothes.

"How?" I still can't believe Dad agreed.

"I have my ways. baby, You'll wear this." She handed me a grey dress that would end just below my knees.
We had to leave for the college student's party that was held at 'Soho and Toscana' Club.

We left for her house in her car.

I carried the dress in my bag with few other clothes as Maa won't like me wearing it in front of her despite this dress was not even a revealing one.

I had told her that I'll be staying at Tiara's place after the party and she just nodded.

We reached her place and got ready. I never had been to any clubs because my parents didn't like it and I never forced them but for the first time, I agreed for Tiara.

Tiara was excited because it was Riddhant who was also coming.
That jerk, I didn't want to come because of him but she didn't hear me once.

She wore a backless emerald dress which complimented her figure and she looked sexy in it.

On the other hand, I chose to be simple in my grey quarter sleeves dress.

We reached the venue at 7:00 pm. People were crazily swaying on the dance floor. The music too was loud that I didn't like it at all.
That jerk appeared from no where and hugged Tiara.
I tried to hide but caught his eyes. He faked a smile disbelieving my presence.
I rolled my eyes and occupied a seat at the bar. I didn't like drinking so I settled myself for soft drinks.

I could see some people cuddling and making out in the corner. This was really uncomfortable for me. Riddhant pulled Tiara away from me.
I was sitting alone looking at Tiara who didn't even bother to glance at me.

"Hey nerdy geek, what are you doing here?" Rudra, Riddhant's friend occupied a seat opposite to me.

I ignored him.

"I am talking to you." He yelled in my ears.

"Can't you see? I am not interested." I said rudely.

I glanced at Tiara who was dancing merrily with Riddhant.

"Come join me for the dance. Come on. Don't be such a bore." Rudra tried to grab my hand as he was already drunk. His other hand touched me inappropriately

I resisted his touch while kicking his balls instantly and pushed him in anger.
His nose flared in rage as pain was visible on his face.

He poured his drink in fury leaving me aghast while the others burst out laughing including Riddhant and Tiara.
I was drenched in alcohol.

That hurted me to see my best friend guffawing at my vulnerability. I ran out of the club and never henceforth went for clubbing.
She apologized later after a lot of buttering and I forgave her while Riddhant never bought that topic henceforth and the weird thing for me was that I didn't see him with Rudra after that .

------------------------------
Back to present.

That was the worst day of my life but I don't want to disappoint Riddhant so here again I am left with no choice.

My day at office went smooth with alot of cold behavior from Varun Sir because I ruined his lunch date yesterday with Nikita.
I talked to everyone nicely especially had a nice chat with Kanchan who told me she'll be also there at the club with Kabir, Deepti and few other friends of her.
This was a sign of relief as I won't be alone like last time if Riddhant doesn't pay attention to me.

I quickly headed home denying Riddhant's lift as he was caught up in some work but still insisted of sending his driver but I simply shrugged and asked Deepti to drop me and she did.

I entered my bedroom and placed my bag on the table.

He had told me to be ready by 6:30 pm and I hardly had 1 hour time to get ready.

I wore my black A line cocktail dress which I bought it yesterday while shopping with Nikita.
I left my hair open and highlighted my eyes with eyeliner and applied lip gloss to my lips and foundation on my face.

I wore my wedges that were atleast comfortable to walk and took my clutch with my cell phone and house keys in it.

Till I walked out of the building, He was already there waiting for me. He looked hot in his dark blue shirt with the sleeves folded and black jeans.

The smirk on his face was visible because he figured out that I was drooling.

He came forward and took my hand in his and opened the car door for me like a gentleman.

He had his driver with him so we occupied the back seat.

As soon as we sat comfortably, our driver started the engine.

_________________________________

So Did you like the chapter?

How will be Aaradhya's experience at the club?

Will it be dreadful like before?

You'll find out in the next update.

Please Vote and Comment.

Thank you

Happy Reading ♡♥♡.