Chapter 38-The Best Time.

Aaradhya's Pov.

I slowly opened my eyes as soon as I heard him mouth the number three.
I found a very huge room with a kingsize bed in middle, two doors adjacent to bed at each side, two side table with a night lamp, a 64 inch LED television with a home theater system.
The room was chilled already as the air conditioner was on.

But I was awestruck to find lots of paintings, hung on each wall.
The paintings were not of some random art but they were my portraits and some were of his too in it with me but the one that caught my eye was the painting which was hanging on the wall before the bed which had captured the moment when Riddhant had kissed my cheek during the engagement ceremony.
Who did this so well? was the first thing that crawled up my mind
I saw Riddhant smiling sheepishly and it cleared all my doubts.

"So, how's it?" He sounded nervous for the first time.

I embraced him without thinking much.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." I whispered with my head still resting on his shoulder.

"It's our room." He declared after we broke apart while I was still pink.

"How did you manage to paint it so well?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Wait, I'll show you." He replied and made me sit on the recliner and started searching something on the side table.
He pulled out a photo album within few minutes.

"Here it is." He passed the photo album.

"These are our pictures, we took together or were clicked by someone but when did you clicked these ones." I pointed towards the one which were from our college time.

"Somethings are meant to be secrets. I won't tell you." He displayed his groofy grin.

"Oh come on. Please, tell me." I pleaded and he shook his head.

"Okay but some other day not now." He said promising me.

"Fine."

"So don't you want to explore this room more?" He asked folding his arms.

"What to explore more?" I asked him as the room was obviously visible to my eyes.

"Come here." I joined him and he opened the door that was to the left of the recliner.

It was another small room with a lot rack of clothes neatly placed and a cupboard opposite it with a dressing table at the corner.

"A walk in closet." I gasped.

"Yeah." He chuckled on my reaction.

"Are you some sort of king?" I asked him still unable to digest the fact.

"No, I am a prince, my lady.
This is all Dad's except for the portraits." He stated.

"Yes, you told me about the gift from Naresh uncle." I recalled the memory and he nodded smilingly.

"Should I address you as 'Your Highness'?" I joked sounding melodramatic.

"No please. Don't." He declined with shock evident on his face.
This time, I started laughing and he joined me seconds later.

Oh God, I'll miss his laughter, his voice, his presence. Most importantly, I'll miss him.

"Hey?" He swapped his fingers.
"Sorry, just zoned out." I reasoned.

"Do you want some coffee or tea?" He asked.

"You'll make it?" I questioned.

"Do you want me to make it?" He asked.