Chapter 13-Being Affable.

Thank you so much for your love and encouragement.
Keep Voting if you liked the chapter.
I am making my best possible time writing and updating the chapter.
Still sorry for the late update
You can share your opinions.
Enjoy Reading:-)
________________________________

Aaradhya's Pov.

Mumbai!
This is my second visit to this place. I had visited this place with Dad a long time ago but didn't get the time to explore places here but now I'll make the most of this opportunity while staying in this city.

The moment we exited, a white BMW car approached us.
I knew that the car was his.
He's not only rich but successful too despite of working with a different firm rather then in his father's company.

We sat together at the back seat and the driver ignited the engine.
I constantly peeped outside, admiring the places.

"So, where are we going?". I initiated the conversation with Riddhant.

He diverted his gaze from his cell phone to me.

"I thought of showing you your flat, but if you wish to see something here, we can do that before." He murmured.

"I want tea." I demanded.

"Okay! once we'll reach I'll make it for you." He offered while holding my hand.

"No! I want the one from the tea vendor here and I want to drink it while being near to the sea. Please Riddhant, Can we go to the beach now." I requested.

"Aaradhya, Beach! Seriously?" He quirked his eyebrows.

"Please, please, Riddhant. I want to drink tea feeling the breeze at the beach. We don't have beaches in Pune. Please!" I pleaded with the same puppy look.

He eyed me with amusement and then asked his driver to take us to the famous juhu beach.

Once we reached, I stepped out of the car and removed my heels. I walked towards the shore, wetting my feet in the water.
Riddhant came and handed me the glass of tea which he bought from the tea stall nearby. I felt good when the hot tea entered my system.
He snuggled closer to me while sipping his tea. We stood there for few minutes, enjoying the nature with a wide smile on our faces.

After the amazing experience at the beach, He took me to the place where I'll be staying.
We reached one of the high class building in Mumbai's prominent society.

He unlocked the door with the duplicate key and handed me the original one. I stepped inside the flat while he got my luggage.
It was a huge flat for a person like me because I had to stay alone. The flat had two bedrooms and the living area with an open kitchen and an attached balcony was what I desired always. The bedrooms had attached bathroom to it. The walls were painted dark blue and off-white with lots of art work making it look authentic. There was a glass door separating the balcony from the living room. The flat was well furnished with maple wood flooring and it was cleaned as well.

The good thing was that my parents and Aditi can stay with me on weekends here sometimes.

"How's it?" Riddhant interrupted my thoughts.

I turned around and hugged him. He was surprised with my sudden outburst but hugged me back.

"It's beautiful, Riddhant.
Thank you so much." I whispered in his ears.

"I am glad, you liked it. By the way it's yours from now." He replied with a smile.

"No. How can it be mine? It is your friend's house." I asked him in bewilderment.

"No it's yours because I recently purchased this flat from my friend." He answered.

My eyes widened. He chuckled at my reaction.

"It's must be so expensive Riddhant. Why did you buy it?"

"Yeah but I bought it from my money. I always wanted to invest in real estate." He spoke with pride.

I glared at him with astonishment.

"But why did you buy when you already have an apartment?" I asked him.

"That apartment is a gift from my dad for us and this house is bought from my hard work and now it belongs to you." He placed his hand on my shoulder.

"But still it's yours not mine." I told him.

"No. it's yours because you are mine, Blossom." He cupped my face making an eye contact.

I had never thought that I am that special in his life.
I am feeling something strange. What is happening to my heart?
Will I ever be used to his care, his affection?

"Blossom, Call your parents or else they might panic." He reminded me.

I nodded and stepped back. I quickly dialed Dad's number and Dad picked up on the first ring itself. I talked to my parents meanwhile he carried my luggage to my supposing bedroom that was on the left hand side.

After a lot of talking and lecturing, I finally hung up the call.

"Blossom, I have some work so I have to leave. Take care and call me if you need anything". He pecked my forehead.

I nodded.

"Call Nikita if you want, She'll accompany you so that you don't get bored. Bye sweetheart." He said while leaving the door.

I waved my hand and went inside my bedroom.

I took a quick shower and changed into my t-shirt and shorts before retiring to my soft bed. I called Nikita.

She picked up after few rings.

"Hello Niki." I spoke.

"Hey Ardu, Did you reach safely?" She asked after hearing my voice.

"Yes, Can you join me for lunch". I asked her.

"Yeah, obviously dear." She replied.

"But Niki, There's no food here." I sounded low.

"Don't worry Ardu, I'll get some lunch for both of us. I'll take sometime to come since I am at office now." I heard her saying.

"Okay, I'll be waiting". I said and disconnected the call.

I closed my eyes. I felt peace due to the silence around.

It is like a dream come true to stay like this with no disturbance but still I miss my family.

Will life after my marriage be the same?
Am I so fortunate to have Riddhant as my life partner?
Was I wrong earlier to judge him or did he change himself for better?
I took my mobile and opened the snaps of our engagement day where he was pecking my cheek.
He's not bad after all.

I know I am infuriated with his past but he had asked for some time and I have also decided to give him a chance before he himself confronts till that time I won't be withering before I hear him out.

_________________________________
So What do u think?

Is Aaradhya developing feelings?

Is she right about Riddhant ?

You can give your view through your comments.

Thank you Guys :-) for being patient all the time.
Sorry if you find any mistakes.
It's ok if you pm me to share your feedback.

Keep voting too.

Happy Reading♥.