Chapter 20-Peculiar.

Riddhant's Pov.

Aaradhya.
This girl is a mixture of idiocy, craziness, stubbornness with her charismatic looks, smile, innocence, simplicity that is captivating my mind day by day.

I am intrigued with her presence in my life. I couldn't think for anything else for a second. If someone had told me in college that Aaradhya would be marrying me, I would've laughed in stitches but this is the reality and I have accepted it.
We have blended ourselves in this relationship and I am trying my best not to disappoint her.

I still want her to develop trust for me before my past confrontation with her. She already gave me a chance and I won't lose it.
And living here in Mumbai is a perfect opportunity to make her have belief in me.
She's my fiancée now.
My blossom.

'Blossom' I really feel like calling her by this endearment for no particular reason may be I had used this name before but couldn't really remember to whom I had used.
Whenever I look at her. This name rolls over my tongue.

Today, She had a terrible first day at her job when she found out about Dad. Not entirely bad but shocking for her but I succeeded explaining her despite of being at fault as I didn't tell her and I still blame myself for it but the rest of the day, she was chilling around with Nikita while I dropped Varun at his office as he didn't get his car and got back to my undone work which I left due to her stupid act.

She didn't even once tried contacting me.
Like always I called her but this girl didn't even pick up nor did she reply to any of my text.

Anxiety was killing me but I was relieved when Nikita told me when I dialed her that she's perfectly alright at her place.

Before going to bed I got her simple text of good night which she replied after my good night message. May be she's quite tired.
I slept after setting an alarm for me.

Next Morning.

I got up to the sound of the alarm exactly at six in the morning. I yawned and made my way to the gym. I did my regular workout.
I freshened up after the workout and changed into my office formals.

Sudha auntie is my house manager. She served me breakfast and coffee.
I hovered over my scrambled eggs, french toast and a cup of espresso.

After the breakfast, I drove towards her apartment and reached exactly at 8:30.
Yes, time is an important factor for me.

She was waiting for me already. She looked irresistible and cute in her baby pink chudidar with white kurti (Indian attire).
She had a smug on her face when she caught me ogling.
She quickly occupied the passenger seat without wasting any time.

"Good morning blossom, Did you sleep well?" I greeted her just like the previous day.

"Yes Ree, What about you?" She asked.

'Ree.' I have heard many of them calling me by this name but I was amused to see her mouth this. It felt familiar.

"Can I call you Ree? I don't know but I really like this name for you." She sounded euphoric.

I nodded and smiled.

She grinned sheepishly.
I felt odd due to the way she was behaving.

"Has anyone called you by this before?" She asked.

"I don't remember." I blankly replied.

Who is she referring to?
TIARA!
but tiara never called me that. I kept my nerves cool as her name popped up in my head.
Will she brag her again?
but surprisingly she didn't even once mention her name.

"Can I ask you something?" She spoke this time.

Not about Tiara!

"Why do you call me.... Blossom?" She paused waiting for my reply.

"I had already answered you earlier. Don't you remember?. In Pune." I replied..

"Are you sure?" She gave me a suspicious glare.

"Yeah I like to use this name for you." I responded.

"Why are you asking again?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No it's just that I was curious." She shrugged and averted her gaze outside

I nodded and fixed my eyes on the road.
"From today onwards, a maid will be there for the chores." I told her.

"Okay. Thank you." She chimed.

I looked at her and she grinned sheepishly again which was a bit funny and peculiar for me.
She ignored and didn't glance at me and was smiling awkwardly throughout the ride as she continued looking outside the window.

I stopped the car once we reached her office entrance.
She exited the car and thanked me before disappearing in the office crowd.

Her attitude was a lot different than everday. Bewildered with the conversation we had, I started driving towards my office.

Throughout the day, I kept thinking about her. I already have planned something to wash away my long back guilt but her unusual attitude is bothering me now.
Is she hiding something?
If yes then she'll miserably fail for sure because facts can't be hidden from Riddhant Taneja after all.
I mentally laughed.

_________________________________

How was the chapter?
Did you like Riddhant's Pov?

How will Riddhant find the truth behind Aaradhya's strange behavior ?

Find out in the upcoming chapter.

Please vote and share your views in the feedback section.

I'll try updating as soon as possible.
Thank you :-)
Happy Reading.
♡♥♡