Chapter 26-Weekend leisure Part 2.

Aaradhya's Pov.

I opened my closet but couldn't decide what to wear.

I wish Aditi was out here to help me.
Yeah she might still help me, after all technology can be used here.

I skyped Aditi and narrated the whole problem. After listening to me, she finally spoke.

"Sis, Did you opened the gift, I gave you while you were leaving?" She asked me nicely.

Oh shit! I didn't get the time and I totally forgot about it. She'll surely get angry if I tell her.

"Actually Adi....". I tried telling her but she cut me off.

"Just wear that, I have to go. Maa is calling me out. Do you want to talk to her?" She asked.

"Not now Aditi, I am already running out of time. I'll talk to her afterwards. Just tell her I had called." I told her and she just chimed an okay.

I hung up the call and ran towards the gift which was lying in my suitcase that Aditi had given me but I didn't get enough of time to think about it.

I quickly unwrapped the gift to find a beautiful floral print tunic.
Aditi's choice is too good. My fashionable sister always comes to my rescue.

Without wasting any time I quickly bathe myself and changed into that short tunic and paired it with my blue jeans.
I just applied my regular foundation and lip creme. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and put my bag sideways with my sunglass, a scarf, small umbrella and my mobile with earphones in it and walked out, closing the door behind.

Riddhant was no where to be seen.
Did he cancel our plan?
Too bad if he did because I won't forgive him for this then. Before I could think more, he appeared out from the balcony wearing the same clothes but a cool jacket on top of it.

"Looking great as usual blossom, Let's go." He praised and walked out.

I followed him.
A thought crept up in my mind.
"Riddhant, Could we..." I faltered.

He turned around giving me a quizzical look.

"Actually...I......, Forget it." I deprecated the thought and looked down instantly.

He came forward and lifted my chin with his finger.

"Speak up, blossom." He asked me looking directly in my eyes.

"I don't want to go in that car of yours, This is not how I want spend our day. I want to travel by public transport." I spoke with hesitation.

"Okay, As you wish but on one condition." He smiled genuinely.

"What condition?" I asked in confusion, folding my arms.
What does he want now?

"Call me Ree, I like when you say it." He said gleefully.

"Okay Riddhant, I mean Ree." I spoke.

He dismissed his driver and stopped an auto rickshaw for us.

We hopped in and auto speeded up.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"I'll tell you once we reach." He simply replied wearing his shades.

I nodded.

He intertwined his fingers with mine.
I looked at him startled and he smiled.

The auto halted near the entrance of the temple.

"Siddhivinayak Temple." He whispered in my ears and got out of it.

I followed him.

"This is the most prestigious and famous temple of Mumbai. I know you love Lord Ganesha so it's better we seek blessings from him." He explained.

I smiled at him and we went inside. I covered my head with the scarf, I had in my bag

The temple had a small mandap with the shrine for Siddhi Vinayak (Lord Ganesha who grants your wish).

I clasped my hand and stood opposite to the shrine closing my eyes.

"Salutation to the supreme Lord Ganesha, who shines like a million suns and showers his blessings on us. Oh my Lord Ganesha , kindly remove all obstacles, always and forever from all my activities and endeavors, Please be with me always and thank you for this life." I prayed silently.

I saw Riddhant when I opened my eyes, he was grinning at me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Nothing." He replied and walked out.

Once, we were out, We walked to the bus stop and boarded a public bus to Bandra.

I could see the sweatbeads forming on Riddhant's forehead due to the heat but he didn't complain while the bus was already over crowded.

We got down and walked till we reached Mount Mary Church.
The place was crowded with a lot of people.

Riddhant told me about the feast of the Nativity of Mary which started today and the people here were devotees or pilgrim who visit this place especially on this day. The shrine began attracting devotees from all the surrounding areas of the city and after concluding their spiritual obligations, the pilgrims were moving back down whilst enjoying the merry Bandra fair.

We came out and joined them and shopped few things from the stalls that were held.

We settled for Pav Bhaji for our lunch at one of the local restaurant in that area.
Pav bhaji is a popular dish from Mumbai (Dish consists of a vegetable curry with butter served with a soft bread) and Gulaab Jamun(a soft milk based solid dipped in sugary syrup) in dessert.

I enjoyed the time with Riddhant or Ree, bantering and laughing. He indeed is a workout person but not more than a foodie.
This was the best outing, I ever had but the day still didn't get over.
I was hell excited about the next places, he'll be taking me.

There is a lot to be explored in this city.

_________________________________

So Did you like the chapter?

How will be Aaradhya's Adventure with Riddhant of exploring Mumbai?

The Third part will be updated soon.
Do Vote and Comment.

Thank you
♡♥♡.