Chapter 30-Friends and Dinner.

Aaradhya's Pov.

I came out and headed towards the door hoping Bindya would have come. I quickly unlocked the door latch.

"Where have you been, I was so worried?" Nikita snarled.

I spotted Varun sir, who is standing next to her, he had a very cold expression.

"Ms. Mehra, Why aren't you at office?" He spoke in a conceit voice.

"Stop it Varun, this is not the way to talk and stop addressing her formally." She snapped at him.

"What happened Niki?" I asked her.

They both eyed each other.

"Actually Aaradhya, We had been to office to meet you but Mr. Shah told us that you left due to some emergency". She explained.

"But sir. I mean Varun, weren't you on a leave today, so why you both wanted to see me?" I inquired.

"Ouch!" Nikita howled in pain for a second.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah. It's just a bug bite". She grinned.

"Cut the crap, and come to the point Niki." I demanded.

"There's a surprise for you,  actually two surprises." She elated.

"What?" I queried and stepped back.

They both smiled and moved inside to allow the person to appear in front of my eyes.

"Harsh." I squealed in joy.

"Hello Tigress." He smiled and entered the flat.

I hugged him tightly. I was happy to see him again.

"Who is it blossom?
Hey, move back." Riddhant barged in the living area.

"Possessive, Still?" Harsh quirked his brows.

I blushed and nodded.

"Hey man, you are here?" Varun and Riddhant hugged each other.

Riddhant stepped forward and stood right next to me facing Harsh.

"Hey Harsh, right? Good to meet you again." He hugged him in a manly way.

Nikita glared me suspiciously.
"So this was your emergency?" She whispered in my ears.

"I'll tell you later." I told her.

"What is the other surprise?" I asked in curiosity changing the subject.

"Well!" she paused.
I gaped at her in curiosity
"Actually, we are getting married this Diwali". She exclaimed sounding escatic.

My mouth fell open.

"Congratulations both of you." Riddhant greeted them.

"This is not only a surprise but a shock too. It's so soon." I spoke.

"I know but these two are quite excited about it." Harsh uttered.

"When did this happen?". I asked.

"Actually Aaradhya, Yesterday we got engaged in a private ceremony which included only our respective families. It happened all of a sudden and we both want it." Varun spoke this time.

"And the wedding will be held here in Mumbai. We want you to be our organizer." Nikita said.

"I am so happy for you, Niki. Ofcourse it's such a pleasure." I hugged her finally.

"Congratulations to you too." I shook my hands with Varun.

"Thank you." They both said in unison.

"So let's go out for a celebration. A dinner at least." Riddhant chirped in.

Everyone except me hummed a "yes" in response.

"No Mr. Taneja, Should I remind you again that you need complete rest and restaurant food would do no good to your health?" I chided.

"Dude, are you alright?" Harsh asked him.

"Yeah, I was not feeling well since morning but I am perfectly fine now. Thanks to blossom." He told him.

"Blossom?" All three of them asked at the same time and instantly turned their faces towards me.

I glared at Riddhant who was brushing his hand in his hair and was displaying his goofy smile to me.

"Umm. we can celebrate here. I'll cook." I suggested avoiding the embarrassing situation and headed towards the kitchen.

"I'll help you." Varun came along while the three sat in front of us on the couch.

He started cutting the vegetables and heated up the pan just like a professional would do.

"You cook?" I asked Varun.

"He's the best cook, Aaradhya." Nikita complimented him and he blushed on her comment.

It's rare to find a guy blushing or I don't notice them do that.

"Not better than me." Riddhant declared.

"Yep but surely he knows something known as cleanliness." I mocked Riddhant as Varun cleaned the table dumping the onion peel in the dustbin after slicing the onions.

Riddhant bit his lips in vexation.

"At least he knows cooking edible food, some people don't even know to hold a knife." Harsh giggled pointing out Nikita.

"What about you, brother? Have you ever even boiled water. you don't even step in kitchen." Nikita retorted back.

"Because,  Aprince doesn't cook." He smirked.

"So even I am a princess." She huffed and stood beside Varun.

Both these Khanna siblings are lazy brats and the worst cooks ever.
I still don't want to remember Harshita Auntie's birthday plan we made before they all were leaving for Canada.

Poor Auntie!
She had to clean everything on her special day while these two were brawling.
I came out of my thoughts.

"Yeah baby. You are my princess." Varun claimed and kissed her forehead.

We all cleared our throats.

"Hey please, don't show your public display of affection in front of me, At least." Harsh remarked while Nikita glared at him angrily.

"Stop it both of you." I shut them up and continued dicing the paneer. We both cooked while Nikita arranged the tables. Harsh and Riddhant were busy watching football.

"So Harsh, What about Preeti? I still want to meet her.
She'll be there at the wedding?" I asked him.

A small smile crept on his face.

"You won't be meeting her now because she's in Rome for a year and may be, she won't be able to attend the wedding but I'll be there for my sister and I'm staying here from now on." He sounded disappointed at first but instantly smiled.

"That's great buddy."

Soon, we ate our dinner together. Nikita is right as Varun cooks good but not better than Riddhant.
But I won't tell him as he'll get a chance of boasting his talents.

After our dinner as Bindya was there already, she cleaned the mess and left after everything seemed proper.

We sat and chatted for sometime till it was already late.

Riddhant tried calling his driver but Varun insisted in dropping him.
While they all left for their home.
I decided to call it a night and headed back to my room

_________________________________
Did you like the chapter?

Please vote and comment.

Thank you.
♡♥♡.