Chapter 47-Mission Step Two.

Aaradhya's Pov.

I finally had clues about Tiara's whereabouts. The only way for getting my answers is by travelling to Australia.

"Kanchan, please do me one more favor." I pleaded.

"Why are you saying like this, Aaradhya? you are my friend and you need not ask favors from me, instead you should order me." She said sweetly.

"Thanks Kanchan. It really means a lot to me that you're helping me.
You just have to go to my flat where I stayed before marriage and get my passport, my blue folder and few of my clothes which are still there in my wardrobe." I instructed her and she agreed eventually.

She left for my house and came back with my bag of clothes, folder and passport after almost an hour.

I quickly dialed the number of the person who could help me further.

"Hello Tigress. What's up?" I heard his voice.

"Harsh, where are you?" I asked him.

"Mumbai, why?"

"Good, I want to meet you in next one hour. Can you come?" I asked him.

"What's wrong Aaradhya?
Is your husband troubling you?" He queried.

"Nope, just don't mention about our meeting to anyone. Not even to Nikita." I said, warning him.

"Mysterious much. Okay, I won't." He promised.

"Fine. Meet me at the Starbucks, Juhu outlet." I spoke and hung up after he agreed.

I quickly changed into my peach top and blue jeans and reached the outlet before time.

Unlike Riddhant, this man was almost thirty minutes late.

He came and occupied the seat opposite.

"What brings the bride here, that too without her groom?" He asked jokingly.

Should I tell him? I don't want to tell him the entire truth. What should I do?

"Back to the planet earth, Aaradhya." He snapped his fingers.

"Harsh, actually I want to go to Australia." I spoke finally.

"But weren't you and Riddhant going to Spain for your honeymoon?" He said.

"No I want to go to Australia as soon as possible and alone" I emphasized on the last word.

"Why? What's wrong, Aaradhya?" His expression hardened.

"Harsh, Please don't ask me anything else. Just tell me how long will it take for my visa on urgent basis?" I directly came to the point.

"Forty eight hours, may be." He replied.

"Good, here is my passport, documents and the money. Please do the arrangements." I said, handing him a paper packet with my savings and passport.

"Hey, no need of the money. Keep it with you." He removed the passport from the packet and handed me the money back.

"Thank you but.."

"No but, you're family." He said, interrupting in between, making me smile.

"And one more thing. Promise me you won't tell anyone about this, no one, understood?
This is my new number. Contact me on this number, once everything is done.
Please try to do as fast as you can. I can't waste any more time." I gave him the parchment paper with my new number on it.

"Okay Aaradhya but I need a proper explanation afterwards." He strictly demanded.

"Yes I would tell you. Thanks." I promised and hugged him.