Chapter 6

"Lyla,Lyla calm down love I'm here what's wrong?" He asked by I couldn't reply to him.

"I-I need you to get me out of school p-please I-I need to get away from here" I told him after a few minutes trying to get my words together.

"Alright I'm coming now love just stay calm okay? Remember your not unwanted" he told me and I responded with a small "okay", "I'm getting my shoes on now and my coat my friend Larry is coming with me okay? Then we're going to head back to his flat after getting you then will talk their"

"Alright just hurry" I whispered shakily as if he was right beside me.

"I will.. I love you Lyla and we'll be there in 10 minutes just hang tight okay? I'm going to hung up alright?"

"Alright...Van" I then clicked the button off.

Although I had been soaked in chocolate milk, made fun of, and was the laughing stock of the school at lunch I set all of that aside to think if what van just said. Did he just say he loves you? Was he just saying that to say that? Is that the feeling I've been feeling? Love?

The tone rang and I went to my next class a mess but I knew Van was gonna be their soon enough. I put my jacket on which was luckily not soaked and left. I went back to my third block I left lunch from and sat down. My history teacher Mr.Tucker continued his lesson. He seemed like a fairly nice teacher but had a big personality. About 10 minutes into continuing the lesson the tone in the class room started beeping.

"Mr.Tucker do you have Lyla Cobain" but of course the secretary said it more like Layla.

"Yes I do" He said looking at me as well as everyone else.

"Yes we need her for early leave"

"Okay she's coming right now"

I quickly gathered my things avoiding all eye contact from everyone. On my way to the door Mr.Tucker reminded me to do my study guide which I gave a quick nod before swiftly ducking out of the class room. I all but ran down the hallway and to the lobby. Once I was their I finally had a grin form on my face since this morning when I received the text from Van.

I kept my calm and walked over to him and what I assumed to be his friend. The guy had long hair and wore all black like Van. He had longer hair the came to about alittle above his shoulders. Van is about average height so his friend came to about his nose. However he was still about a inch or two taller than me.

I walked up to Van and wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you" I whispered before pulling away and looking at him.

He was blushing so hard in that moment but smiled anyhow.

"No problem Love now come on before they keep ya here"

We all headed out the building and once out their Van introduced me to his friend.

"Lyla this is Larry and Larry this is Lyla" I smiled at the boy who smiled back at me.

"Hello love" I'll admit his accent was extremely cute. I think what made it cuter was his height believe it or not.

I blushed just a tad which as soon as I did Van wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me close and I looked at him. Van looked at me and smiled but I gave him a slight confused look. I carried on not asking about his action.

We arrived at his place and we all took a seat in the living room. I couldn't stand though sitting in my milk stained clothes.

"I'm gonna get us some drinks" Larry announced leaving the room to which I directed my attention to Van.

" Do you happen to have any spare clothes mine are kinda soaked in milk" I asked sheepishly.

"of course I do I spend most of my time here, here I have some in the spare bedroom" we got up and followed to the spare room near the kitchen.

"I'M GONNA GO TO THE STORE TO GET MORE DRINK I'LL BE BACK IN 5" Larry called out and we both called a 'okay ' back.

I flopped down on Vans bed as he shuffled through his clothes. He tossed me a Arctic Monkeys shirt first and then a pair of black torn jeans that seemed oddly really small.

"those should fit ya unless you want sweats" he told me sitting down beside me.

"This is perfect" I gold him smiling before looking down at the ground.

We both sat their for a second in somewhat awkward silence. I fumbled with my hands as did he. Soon thiugh he finally spoke up.

"You know I meant what I said earlier " Van spoke up with a Nervousness in his voice I've never heard before.

I looked up at him and just stared waiting for him to continue.

"I've uh loved you since I first laid eyes on you I normally wouldn't of talked to a girl trying to light a cig on the streets but your beauty just captured my eyes and getting to know you I've completely fallen for you cause all I really ever want is you" Van was cherry red and my heart was beating so fast I was sure you could hear it coming out of my chest.

"I've love you too" I whispered and he smiled the widest of smiles.

I looked deep into his eyes and both of our smiles faded. We began leaning in and felt my heart beat so fast. Our lips met and our tongues danced together. He pushed me gently on my back kissing me with out separating our mouths. I gripped the front of his shirt pulling him the close as he could.

Once we pulled away I looked back into those deep blue eyes.

"Forever I'll love you" He whispered