Chapter 52

December 15th,2016

Van

I was so impatient not knowing the sex of the baby. I wanted to know so bad but Lyla didn't. It's all I wanted but she didn't want to know till the birth. We had an appointment today so my plan was to try to sneak a look at the papers. I NEEDED to know because I was going mad not. I wanted to know if I was going to have another baby boy or a beautiful baby girl. I hated being so impatient but some thing's in life I couldn't help.

We arrived at the appointment and finally went back. To say the least I was nervous because one, although she was perfectly fine, there could be something wrong and two, my plan couldn't fail. I helped Lyla lay back on the table and I lifted up her shirt to expose her stomach. The doctor put the gel on her stomach which I could see raise goosebumps on her skin. Lyla looked over at me and smiled widely before holding out her hand for me to hold. I grabbed her hand as the doctor began to look at the screen.

We waited anxiously as she examined everything and made sure our baby was healthy. Soon the doctor spoke up with a smile on her face.

"Everything is perfectly fine Mr. and Mrs.McCann, would you like to know the gender of the baby"

I looked at Lyla who just sighed. I knew instantly she was giving in.

"Nope"

FUCK

Lyla

Van tried and I knew he had some plan after I said no so I made sure I had a tight grip on him to make sure he didn't look at the papers. I could tell by the way I was carrying our baby that I knew what the gender was but Van didn't so he had no idea. I mean I could be completely wrong but I had an idea.

************

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I HAVE ALOT OF STUFF IN STORE SO JUST WAIT!!!

     MUCH LOVE XX