Chapter 7

After I changed into the clothes Van let me borrow I decided to just take a few moments to think. Think about what I was getting my self into. I was 15 getting ready to be 16 and he was like 20 going to be 21. Not a big age difference but still a very little difference. Also I wouldn't be able to tell my family to which I would have to be sneaky.

I laid their for about 15 minutes thinking about pros and cons. I also didn't know if we were together but I wasn't going to push it or ask. Soon I heard a knock on the door and Vans wonderful voice on the other side.

"Lyla, love are you okay?can I come in?" I heard him ask.

I sat up some before answering "yeah I'm fine..come in"

The door knob turned and the door clicked then revealing a concerned Van. Just looking at him made my heart race again.

"Mind if I join " he asked as he came over to the bed sitting down.

I moved over and laid back down. Van laid down beside me then wrapped his arms around me. I felt my face grow hot as he did. I snuggled closer to him not feeling as if I could get any closer. We laid their mot saying a word which we would do often.

**Friday Night**

Currently I was sitting in some random strangers house at a party. Van went off to grab us drinks as we arrived about 5 minutes ago while I got comfortable with the atmosphere. I soon saw Larry controlling the music so I went over and quickly joined him.

"Hello fair Larry" I yelled over the music as he put his cds and such in order.

See over the last couple days we had become extremely close. He was like a brother or best friend to me. Van was of course my best friend and I think boyfriend so all of us together was a blast.

"Hello my royal highness" Larry then grabbed my hand and twirled me around making me laugh.

"Where's Van?" Larry asked as he flipped through his records as well.

"Getting drinks" I Called out and he nodded.

Before the conversation went further I was twirled and then rolled up into Vans arms. I squealed then wrapped my arms around the back of his kneck pulling him into a surprise kiss. The second kiss we shared since Monday. I pulled away revealing a grinning Van. He handed me over my obvious beer. I gave a big sip then kissed him again feeling like I could just let my self go.

"Alright love birds go have some fun I'll put on your favorite Van" Larry gave a wink then scurried us away.

"Here cone to the dance floor and dance with me" Van called out.

I agreed and he took me to wear everyone was mainly dancing. The music changed and it played one of the best dancing songs known to man: R Kelly's Ignition.

"Ah Larry knows me so well" Van said as he began dancing and may I say he was an extremely good dancer.

I never really danced like very sorta like club style. Usually club dancing was quote on quote "dirty" which it was and I normally never would have. Tonight I was letting myself go I danced and grinded with Van. I drank as much as I could hold until Van had to cut me off and smoked more than three ciggies.

Soon The Bloodhound Gangs 'The Bad Touch' came on and I was almost completely intoxicated. Van only had about two maybe three drinks and I had way past that. As we danced I put my hands behind his head up in his hair pulling him closer to my body. We grinded against each other in rythm not breaking eye contact drop one another.

Both of our blue eyes entranced each other as our hot breath hit each others sweaty skin. He put his hands on my hips making sure we stayed in rythm. Once the song was over we didn't say anything besides him put his hand in mine and we left.

I didn't question where we were going but went with the flow. We gave each other passionate kisses on the way their which increased the tention between us which wasn't a bad tention either. We arrived at Larry's and he pulled me immediately into his room.

He roughly got me on the bed and then came over top of me. He began sucking on my keck as I wrapped my arms around him. He left a hickey on my kneck before it was my turn to do the same.