Chapter 22

《LYLA》

  Van was still on tour and I went ahead and quit school. I needed to start getting my stuff together for the baby and al that. Also not having Van made it hard on me. Luckily enough though Mary and Bernie were wonderful helpers and helped me anytime I needed help.

   I called, texted, skyped,and so on with Van every day but it still made me feel bad not having him with me. I never said anything being I wanted him to be happy with his career.

   My phone vibrated as I got a incoming skype from Van. I swiped the chat button as I laid my back against the sofa. One of the rare times I wasn't cleaning something.

   Van's face certain appeared on the screen and I smiled. It was probably the only thing that could make me smile so big. He looked absolutely wonderful for the first time in a while. Not saying he never did but he looked cleaned up and had a smile on his face.

   "Hello Lyla" he smiled and I smiled back.

    "Hello Van"

    "I fancied having a ring since I was off at the moment, yous wasn't in the middle of something were ya" he asked rubbing the back if his kneck.

    Although it had only been a few months Van looked so much different. His brown hair had grown and feathered out a bit but his face looked grown a bit. Not alot but enough to notice.

   "Nope your just fine" I smiled happy to see the love of my life.

     "Hey Van" I heard their new guitarist named Bondy call out " that  Abby girl is waiting for ya outside"

    I looked at Vans expression and I started crying.

   "FUCK YOU VAN"

    "Lyla I can-" I ended the chat and threw my phone across the apartment.

    I heard my phone go off about a billion times but I ignored them. I gathered my shit and left. I didn't know where but I was leaving. I wrote a note on the table as I planned on not returning any calls from them. I left it short, not that sweet, and blunt.

   I left into the afternoon sun to the first train to no where with tears shading my face.
---------------------

Hey guys!

  I saw CATB last night and it was amazing!! I sadly enough didn't get to stay around and meet the lids but I shared some wonderful moments with Van crazy as that sounds. Also near the beginning of the show Van grabbed the microphone and ran across the speakers in front of the stage. Although that was amazing and such he almost took Bondy out with the chord to the microphone 😂😂.  But yes last night was the best night of my life.