Chapter 39

LYLA

Weeks had passed and Charlie had turned 3 and myself,18. The guys had left go finish up their album last week leaving me at home. We'd found a house to move into about a week ago. It was a massive house too with room for everyone. Once the guys came back was when we were gonna start moving in.

Currently though I was trying to figure out who to tell about what happened with Bob and I. It had gotten to the point that it was eating me alive. I had absolutely no feelings for him besides the fact that we were friends. I was madly in love with Van and that's how it would stay.

I'm sure though that once he's on the road he'll have one night flings with girls. I'd come to terms with that as it was bound to happen. I mean a guy his age with pretty fans that would do anything at his call. Yeah sure! He was going to stay faithful, totally! (Note the sarcasm)I already planned to talk to him about it as I wanted him to know as long as he's coming home to me I don't mind. Well I do but ya know.

I decided that I was thinking too much so I need do get out for a bit. Charlie had went to Bernie and Mary's for the week since they had decided to take him to the carnival there for the whole week. I didn't mind though because it gave me time to get my shit straight.

As I was getting ready to grab my coat I heard a knock on the door. I furrowed my eyebrows together r wondering who the hell that would be. Even Arabella was gonna be gone for a bit to take care of her mum. I walked over to the door and opened it. It revealed Bob.

"Why are you here?" I asked him sounding very rude which I regretted. He seemed not to take offense to it luckily.

"Oh um well Benji and I flew back early as the last bits were for Van and Bondy to finish...they told us we could head home or stay and hangout but being Benji has his girlfriend Dani he could visit he went home and myself was just tired of the sun..if just thiught I'd come by and see how you've been" he laughed a little and blushed a bit.

"Oh alright..I was getting ready to head out but you can gladly join me if you like" I smiled trying to break the awkwardness that coated the air between us.

"I mean...sure..if I'm no bother" he scratched the back of his neck and I just shook my head.

"Not at all come on"

The whole day Bob was a big help. He helped get my financial shit straight, some things for the house, groceries and so on. At the end of the day we decided to order pizza and watch some movies. In the middle of watching Austin Powers my phone went off. I picked it up,realized it was Van, and clicked the button do we could face time. His face the popped up on the screen.

"Hey Babe!" He exclaimed smiling as I did the same.

"Hey my little Vinny" he rolled his eyes as he smiled widely.

"What's are you up to beautiful?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"Nothing just watching Austin Powers and eating pizza with Bob here since he helped with getting some of the stuff for the hosu eand all that today..figured he deserved something " I was always hanging out with one of the guys even if Van wasn't around so he never thought about it twice.

"Ahh fun! Mentioning of house I was thinking amd I think we should install a pool" he suggested and Bob immediately popped his head over so he was on the screen too.

"I'll give my first born child to get one" Van and I both laughed as well as Bob.

Van and I finished talking but soon he had to go sadly enoug. Once I got off the phone Bob looked at me. I looked over at him with a confused look. Before I said anything he spoke up.

"Why'd you do that?"He asked me and I raised my eyebrows.

"Do what?" I asked turning my whole body to face him.

"Ya know...that morning at the B&B Why'd you do all of that?" He asked gaining a but of confidence.

I shrugged "I'm not sure really...stress..buzzed...hurt.. I guess I needed to let my emotions out just sometimes I can't handle them" I truthfully told him and he nodded looked away.

"I'm sorry" I whispered feeling guilty for playing with him like that.

"It's okay I understand" he sadly smiled as he was hoping for a different answer I couldn't give him.

I felt bad in that moment and as I told Bob I don't handle emotions well. I was missing Van and Bob was the only person around. I leaned forward and clashed my lips with his.

"Lyla..we..can't.." He mumbled something else but I ignored it.

I kept kissing him till we ended up in my bedroom. He pushed me on to the bed as we intertwined our legs together. It all felt so wrong and I know it shouldn't happen. I just couldn't control my self.