Chapter 31

Everyone had finally arrived to my apartment and Van had finally woken up from his deep slumber. We decided we'd drive there in Bondy's old Van(which used to be Vans Parents) but it was gonna be a tight squeeze. I mean it was Van,Larry, Benji,Bondy, Bob, Arabella,Charlie and myself which was 8 people in one car.

We could fit 4 people upfront so that meant 4 could be in the back. Bondy was driving and Charlie was for sure going to be up front with a seat belt. We'd figure out everything else once we got to it.

Currently everyone had, had their breakfast curdacy of Bondy and now we were almost done loading the Van. The only two people inside was Arabella and myself making sure we had everything.

"Soo" Arabella started out with a smirk on her face "have you and Van..ya know" she winked as my face went flush.

"No" I started out laughing a bit "we haven't we both decided to wait till we did anything Sexual just because of what happened last time and not because Charlie was a mistake but because we wanted to take our relationship slow although thats not working so far" I explained grabbing my coffee off of the coffee table.

"Whelp that's understandable but I bet before New years eve actaully I bet before Christmas Eve something will happen" she smirked and I just shook my head.

"Well if we're betting then I bet you'll be with Bondy before Christmas Eve because he's already taking Avery good liking to you and I saw you earlier looking at him" this was when her turn to flush completely red.

"Your on you twat" she said as we both laughed a bit as we headed towards the door to then see Van pop out of nowhere.

"You coming Love?" He asked grabbing my hand giving me a kiss on the temple.

"Yes Babe"

Getting the seating arrangements was a challenge but eventually we sorted it all out. Bondy was of course driving so Arabella volunteered to sit beside him then Charlie beside her. I got Van to sit upfront with Charlie because I'd rather sit in the back. Also I needed to talk to Benji about the other day with Bob.

There was a sort of metal wall between the front of the Van and the back. Bondy being Bondy and his knowing of many different people got a set of seats installed for people to ride in the back. It was actaully really cleaver if ya ask me. Otherwise for seating there was just bean bag chairs which Benji and I decided to sit there leaving Bob and Larry to sit on the seats.

Once we were all settled and moved our luggage and such to one side of the Van we were off. Bob and Larry quickly immersed in Conversation paying no mind to Benji and I. Luckily neither of them ever paid attention so that made it easier to talk to me.

"So what did ya wanna talk about?" Benji asked me before music started blaring from the front of the Van, echoing back here.

"Okay before I say anything you have to promise not to tell a living soul" I whispered to him so he could only hear.

"Of course Lyla I mean..I barely talk as it is" he chuckled a bit making me smile.

Boy have I missed Benji.

" Just making sure, Anyways remember two days ago at your guys house when Bob showed me where the bathroom was?" Benji nodded wanting for me to continue.

"Okay well long story short in the way there he pushed me against the wall and well uh...kissed me"

Color all but drained from Benji's face when I told him that. Looking into his eyes I felt as if he knew more about Bob. (Obviously he would being his friend for years)

"Oh god.." He trailed off shaking his head "my turn, you can't tell anyone especially him I told you this"

I nodded and he continued talking "Okay well since the day we met you when Billy was in the band,remember in the basement/garage at the B&B? Okay well Bob told me he took a liking to ya...well I thought it went away after I told him he couldn't but it never did..he talked about you constantly when Van wasn't around for the past few years you haven't been here..he knows he shouldn't like you but he's told me he just can't help it"

I felt a heavy load on my shoulders and my heart beat in fear. He couldn't like me this much...he just couldn't. Fuck!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy Everyone!
Firstly: Might have one last chapter up tonight! Depends on what I'm feeling and such.

Second: I may or may not start writing another fanfiction along side this one! It'll be a CATB fanfiction but have no correlation with this one. I'll keep you updated if I do or not!

Michelle_mabelle Xx🐊