Chapter 42

They said this would happen but I didn't want to believe that it would. I wanted so badly for it not to happen but it did. Lyla brain waves went up so they thought she was waking up. She did for maybe a second but then had a seizure. They pushed me out of the way and put medicine in her IV. The medicine that made her go back into another coma after a week of being in one. Now it was February.

I hadn't seen Charlie in forever as he was still with my parents. I wanted to fly him out here but they said it would be too much for me to handle. They were probably right but I missed him so much. I hoped he'd see his mum once again. I hoped to hear her voice once again.

I hoped she'd see the house we bought that was all ready to be moved into and to finally see me perform. She had before but when we still had Billy with us. I wanted to see her sing along to other bands we supported at times or even at festivals seeing other bands on stage. I wanted just to see the light in her eyes when she talked about something she loved.

"Mr.Mccann can we speak with you?" The doctor asked me as he stepped itno the room.

I looked at him and nodded. I had Larry stay beside her bed in the chair I sat at just incase she woke up. I followed the doctor out into the hall way and was met by a group of people. They oddly seemed familiar but I couldn't place it.

"Mr.Mccann this is Lyla's family who we notified about her accident" I felt my stomach drop and recognition of faces click.

I looked at them and my blood boiled. They shouldn't of been here. Her Mum who obviously over came cancer,her dad, and her two brothers. All older but none the wiser. The only person I'd let see her would be Jameson but otherwise the others could piss off.

"They want to see Lyla as they flew in from New York but since she has you as her primary care we need your permission" I looked back at the doctor and nodded.

"Only Jameson can the others need to leave" I turned on my heels then left.

I wasn't dealing with them.