11

( LIVE FREE OR TWIHARD )

ELENA'S APARTMENT
[ ☾]

       Elena is lying in bed when her phone starts to buzz on the night stand. At first she ignores it, but who ever was calling her, they wanted her to answer...badly. Groaning, she picks it up. "Hello?"

       "Hey, Lena. It's me."

        "Dean?" Elena asks. Someone next to her rolls over in bed. She gets up and goes into the bathroom, shutting the door.

        "Sorry if this is a bad time, but I need someone to talk to." Dean says.

       Elena sighs. "Dean, I love talking to you. But could you at least try not to call at one in the morning?" She asks.

       "It's about Sam." Says Dean.

        "I already told you that I don't want to see him." She says.

        "It's not about that." Dean says. "He's different."

       "I'm pretty sure that's what happens when you go to hell." Elena says.

       Dean sighs. "That's not what I'm saying. Sam agreed to let Cas jam his hand into some kids chest." He says.

      "That is odd..." Elena says as the doorbell rings. "Hold on, someone's at the door." Elena makes her way to the front door and opens it.

       "Surprise!" Dean yells. He wears a huge smile as he steps inside.

       Elena looks around. "You can't be here!" She whispers.

       "Why not?"

       "Uh...it's my apartment and it's freakin' one thirty in the morning!" Yells Elena.

       Dean gets a good look around. "Speaking of...swanky apartment by the way. The pink is a little much, but it's cute." He says.

       "Alright Mr. Home Improvement. I think it's time for you to leave." Elena says as she pushes him to the front door. Dean looks down at her hand.

      "What the hell?" Dean grabs her hand and Elena pulls it back.

        "You weren't supposed to find about that yet." Elena says sheepishly.

       "You're married?" Dean asks. Something inside of him dropped and he couldn't explain it.

       "Engaged actually." Elena says. "To a very nice guy that accepted all of my crap, including the hunting life. So please leave." Footsteps are heard.

       "How long have you guys been dating anyway?" Dean asks.

       "I lied to you before." Elena says. "I've been seeing him for over six months."

       "And you're already engaged? I guess the train moves fast, huh?"

       "Elena? Baby, who's at the door?" A masculine voice asks. A shirtless guy comes in with a head of tussled hair.