49

( MY HEART WILL GO ON )

CHESTER, PENNSYLVANIA

GARAGE
[ ☼ ]

       A man is in his garage, he props up the door with a plank. He works on a bent piece of metal. "Piece of crap." He goes to grab his beer which isn't where he left it. As he takes it off the table behind him, he knocks over a glass of nails.. "Oh, damn it."

       He gets a broom to sweep up the nails and unknowingly knocks over a skateboard. He then slips on the skateboard, almost impales himself on a pair of garden shears, and accidentally knocks over a bucket of golf balls. He slips on one and falls, landing with his head directly underneath the garage door.

      A stray golf ball bounces onto a mouse trap, which goes off and causes the golf ball to fly towards the plank propping up the garage door. The plank falls and the garage door comes down on the man's neck, decapitating him.

SUPERNATURAL

BOBBY'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

       Bobby sits at his desk drinking alcohol. Sam, Elena and Dean watch him from the door to the kitchen. "Say something." Sam whispers.

       "No. You." Dean whispers back.

       "No. You." They play rock-paper-scissors. Sam picks paper. Dean picks scissors, as always. Sam looks stunned.. He clears his throat. "Uh..."

       "You two just gonna stand there like the ugly girl at the prom, or you gonna pitch in?" Bobby asks. "This so-called Eve, mother of whatever, ain't gonna gank herself. What's wrong with you three?"

      "Bobby, you haven't slept in days." Elena says.

      "I sleep. What are you, my wife now?"

       "I'm just saying that, you know, taking five might be a good thing." She says.

       "For whom?" Asks Bobby.

       "Look, Bobby, it was—it was tough for all of us, seeing Rufus go like that." Sam says.

       "You think this - ? This ain't about Rufus."

      "Bobby, he wasn't just a poker buddy." Dean says.

       "You know when I knew Rufus was done for? The day I met him." Bobby says. "The only question was, who first - him or me? Now, you want to stand there and therapise, or you want to get me some coffee?" Sam & Dean exchange a look. "Make it Irish." Sam, Elena and Dean walk out.

      "Well, he's doing fantastic." Dean says

      "Yeah, this isn't about Rufus at all." Sam says.

       "Well, what do you want to do?" Dean asks. I mean, we can't just sit here and watch him poop out his liver."

       "Well, we could get him out of the house. There's a job." Sam says.

       "Really? What've you got?" Dean asks.

       Sam pulls a newspaper clipping out of his jacket pocket. "Look. Chester, Pennsylvania. Three people got kicked off in the last week, all freaky. Last guy got karate-chopped by his garage door. And these are all blood relatives." He says.

      "What are you thinking, family curse?" Dean asks.

      "Could be." Sam says.

       "Hey, grumpy—" Dean yells to Bobby, who has walked up behind them. "You, uh—"