57

( THE CLEANER )

CAR
[ ☾]

       "Hey, you should get some rest." Joe wraps his arm around his brother. Sam and Dean look knowingly at them in the rearview mirror. Dean smiles at the familiar scene of an older brother looking out for his younger brother.

       Back at the station, Cas looks out the window. "They won't take long."
Bobby says.

        "You don't know that. They may find more wayward orphans along the way." Cas says.

       "Oh, don't get cute." Bobby says.

        "Right. Pardon me for highlighting their crippling and dangerous empathetic response with "sarcasm". Cas says. "It was a bad idea - letting them go."

        "Come on. You don't let Sam and Dean Winchester do squat. They got what they gotta. You know that." Bobby says. "Anyway, we want Eve, we need coordinates. So we can stand here bellyaching or we can go poke that pig 'til he squeals. Thoughts?" Cas walks off.

       In Merritt, the kids are reunited with their uncle. He hugs Ryan, then Joe. Sam and Dean leave. At the station

       "You know, she can see you right now. And you're just making her mad." Sheriff says.

        "Then tell the bitch to come get me." Says Bobby.

        "I need five minutes alone with him." Cas says.

       "What for? Cas, your batteries are dead." Bobby says.

       "Give me five minutes." Cas says.

        "Alright, fine." Bobby says as Cas faces the Sheriff. Bobby sits outside the room next to Elena. He has a drink. The Sheriff screams. Cas comes out of the room, wiping blood off his hands.

       "Eve's at 25 Buckley Street. You can call Sam and Dean."

STATION[ ☾]

STATION
[ ☾]

      The Sheriff has been decapitated. "Rigorous interrogation, huh?" Dean asks.

       "Well, we got a location. Now we just gotta get close enough to take a shot." Bobby says.

       "Alright. Well, let's all take one." Dean takes the shells containing phoenix ash out of his pocket. Sam, Bobby, Cas and Dean each take one. "Load 'em up. Make 'em count."

STREET
[ ☾]

       Sam, Dean, Bobby, Elena and Cas walk down the street. They find the address. It's the diner they were in earlier. "You gotta be kidding me. She's been in there the whole time?" Dean says.