62

( FAMILY TIES )

SINGER SALVAGE YARD
[ ☼ ]

       Bobby is on the phone with Sam and walking down the street. Sam is outside at Singer Salvage Yard. "Lovecraft tried to jimmy a damn dimensional door. Idjit." Bobby says.

      "So what happened?" Sam asks.

       "Well, nothing much. Except, I dug, and every guest invited to the hoedown, dead or disappeared inside a year." Bobby says.

       "Wow, um, so where are you off to now?" Sam asks.

       "Have a chat with one of the guests."

       "Wait, didn't you just say that everyone there died?" Asks Sam.

        "Yeah, everybody Lovecraft invited died. Seems the maid had a nine year old boy. He was there." Bobby says.

        "So, he'd be what, 83 years old now? Where is he?" Asks Sam.

        "Same place he's been ever since the big night. Locked in a mental ward."

       A fight can be heard inside the garage behind Sam. "I see, um... Well, keep me posted, huh?" He says.

       "Okay, stay in touch. How's things going there? You got a lead on Lisa and Ben?" Asks Bobby.

       "Well, um, we're making a few inquiries." Sam says.

       Inside the garage, there are screams. Dean kills a demon with Ruby's knife. There are several other dead demons on the floor.

       "Slow going." Sam says.

       "How's Dean?" Bobby asks.

       "About how you'd expect."

       Dean looks at the bloody knife. "Next customer." He straps a demon into a chair over a devil's trap. Dean paces around him with the knife.

       "Look, I don't know anything." The Demon says.

       "Yeah, we'll see." Dean walks away to take a sip of whisky. Sam and Elena walk in.

      "Dean." Elena says.

       "Yeah?" Dean wipes the knife.

       "Look, man. You - you're running on what, uh, whisky and - and coffee and whatever else you're taking." Sam says.

       "Yeah, and?"

       "And we're grasping at straws here, man." Elena says.

       "Look, I kill enough of these demons, eventually one of 'em's gonna tell me where Crowley is. So we good?" Dean asks.

       "Well look, you've been at it for a while, why don't you at least let me take over? You deserve a break."

       "No thanks." Dean walks forward.

       "Dean." Sam grabs Dean's arm.

       "Sam, back off. Lisa and Ben, wherever they are, that is a hundred percent on me. And if they are hurt... I'll yell if I need you." Dean says and Sam walks out.

       Outside the garage, Sam begins praying to Castiel. "Castiel, it's Sam. Um, so look, I don't know if you're in on this whole Ben-Lisa thing, but if you have any heart whatsoever, bring 'em back to us, man. C'mon. Please. I'm begging you. I am begging you, do you understand?" Sam looks around. Nothing. He scoffs. As he walks away, Castiel is standing next to him, unseen.